Touch Detective 2½ - $10 shipped new

[quote name='Monsta Mack']so-so reviews but It's a ATLUS published title so you can't go wrong for resale down the road![/QUOTE]

the game drop to $15 and they couldnt sell it. it is not going to worht much

It's pretty sweet that you can get free 2nd day shipping on your entire order as long as you have 1 DS game in your cart.

Thanks!

[quote name='rainking187']It's a great game. I paid full price when it came out and it was worth it. Really no reason to pass at $10.[/quote]

It's not THAT great. As a point&click adventure game, it doesn't leave any strong impressions. But for $10, I bite.

Picked this up in store last night when I went to get my GTA4 preorder. In store is the same price even though it was still marked as $14.99.

great deal, just bought it minutes ago with code free3day, damn ,should have checked cag first for the free 2 day ship code!

I ordered one even though I've never played Touch Detective. Should I try and get the first one or does it not really matter?

I already played Touch Detective 1 & 2.5, very fun games if you liked "Maniac Mansion" style adventure games.

It's probably best to play the first one first, since there are a lot of recurring characters. It might not matter much, though.

excellent - this'll make a perfect "stocking stuffer" gift for wifey on mother's day... I decided to poke around for another adventure game, and found Trace Memory is available on Amazon for $12.99... that's a great price for that game given how short it is, so it's going in the "stocking" too. :)

bread's done
Back