Touchdown Jesus destroyed.

fatherofcaitlyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
This affront to the Lord (or is it Lard?) was destroyed last night.

Image search reveals nothing yet.

Post images as you find them. Keep it snarky.

EDIT 2: Image isn't loading and fixed with another example.

http://neatorama.cachefly.net/images/2008-03/big-butter-jesus-statue.jpg

big-butter-jesus-statue.jpg

spaceball.gif

Sorry about that, Malik.

My wife and I drove by that atrocity on Sunday and we tried to get a picture to email to a friend, but couldn't. Glad the thing burned.

This needs to be viewed as a message to all of the "Shopping Mall-sized business churches" that dot this country.

You don't need all of the money and fancy statues to believe in something. :roll:

[quote name='youbastards']

You don't need all of the money and fancy statues to believe in something. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Not that I believe in god at all but it seems like if he is supposed to be such a relaxed and groovy guy like christians make him out to be, then simply being a good person and having a chat with him from your own home seems like it would be enough. I always assumed faith and worship in god was something you do in yourself.

[quote name='gargus']I always assumed faith and worship in god was something you do in yourself.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well, so did Jesus.

Where are all the snarky jokes?

"I heard that the insurance wouldn't pay up, 'cause it was an act of God."
"Yeah, they usually don't pay on suicides."

This is about 20 minutes away from where I live. The storms around me weren't that bad, although they had tornado warnings close to where it happened. I didn't know about it until my brother told me to watch the news this morning for a flaming jesus, which it was their top story.

People have been trying to pull over on the highway to take pictures of the damage(since it's right next to the highway). It's gotten to the point that the highway patrol has been issuing tickets to anyone that pulls over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crunchb3rry']They should hire a stonecutter to alter it to look like the Kraken from the original Clash of the Titans.[/QUOTE]

stonecutters_2.jpg

This is the opening they've been waiting for to take over the world.

bread's done
Back