Toy Soldiers Statue Giveaway

BShea

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys,

I'm the Reviews Editor over at TheVideoGameDomain.com and we're currently giving away a limited edition statue from the XBLA game Toy Soldiers. It's incredibly easy to enter, all you have to do is go to the contest article and leave a comment based on the question posed in the article. Be sure to leave your e-mail address in the field so we can contact you if you win.

Also, while you're there, check out the rest of the site. We recently went multi-platform (used to be called "TheXboxDomain.com"), so we're still experiencing a few growing pains, but we'll be back up and running soon enough!

Thanks guys and good luck!

http://www.thevideogamedomain.com/main/2010/10/2/contest-toy-soldiers-statue-giveaway.html

Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Entered.

btw, in the article you said that people can pick up Toy Soldiers for "1/3 of the normal price" this week. It's actually 2/3 of the normal price this week. Plus the DotW ends today.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Entered.

btw, in the article you said that people can pick up Toy Soldiers for "1/3 of the normal price" this week. It's actually 2/3 of the normal price this week. Plus the DotW ends today.[/QUOTE]

haha whoops! Thats actually an unfortunate typo... it was supposed to say "off" not "of" lol Thanks for the correction though!

we're actually now upping it to FOUR statues to giveaway, so your chances just quadrupled! If you haven't entered yet, it literally takes like 2 minutes to do.

Awesome, I won one of the statues in this contest. First thing I've won here at CAG. Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='atilary']Awesome, I won one of the statues in this contest. First thing I've won here at CAG. Thanks for the contest![/QUOTE]
Same here! I was excited when I got the e-mail.

Who rated this thread terrible? This would be an awesome piece to win. Definitely one of if not the best Live Arcade game I've ever played.

bread's done
Back