Toy Story: Two-Disc Special Edition BD/ DVD Combo for $11.99

[quote name='MrOlympiaSC']
Add the Toy Story 3 combo pack and get $10 off your order so you get both movies for $25.
[/QUOTE]

$25.96...

Still a great deal that I grabbed immediately.

[quote name='zenintrude']$25.96...

Still a great deal that I grabbed immediately.[/QUOTE]Lol I knew someone was going to call me out on that.

Yeah, I agree with everyone else. This offer is too good to pass up. I bit as well.

[quote name='One4Deuce']Shame on you if you're passing on this deal. Unless you already own it there's really no excuse :).[/QUOTE]
I am relieved :) grabbed TS1 & 2 when they came out, for roughly 15bucks for both - bit on TS3 at release.... paid a bit more than what I cared for, but I got the TrU clock, which made it worth it for me, as I use that as a Xmas present.
From the way I look at it, paid about 30 bucks for all 3 movies - not too shabby

Thanks for the heads-up! I already have the TS3 BD combo pack, but bit on TS1. Too bad TS2 doesn't also work as part of a dual deal with TS2, but hell, it's still one heck of a deal anyway. :)

Jumped all over this. Been waiting for the complete set to come out on Blu, and lo and behold - it sucks!

So this is a good start to rebuilding our collection (already had the first 2 on DVD forever ago, but they were heavily scratched from over-watching). Just need a sweet drop on the 2nd Blu!

Very tempting, but nothing else I want to buy to hit the free shipping. Amazon needs a "layaway" where I can order something at this price and then wait on shipping it out until I find other things I want to buy to get to $25 total for free shipping. Hoping that TS2 drops as well and this doesn't go back up to $20. I missed out on the How I Met Your Mother Season 4 Blu for $13 for the same reason.

you can get Toy Story 3 and Toy Story 2
For $33.98 if you already own Toy Story one. Not as sweet as the Toy Story 3 Toy Story 1 combo but for those looking for somewhat a deal not too shabby. Perfect for a xmas gift if anything.

Toy Story 3 has the $10 off for either Toy Story 2, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Bugs Life,

Amazon is not fucking around... I ordered my copies at 4pm yesterday:

December 10, 2010 08:22:00 AM Tallahassee FL US Out for delivery
December 10, 2010 08:22:00 AM Tallahassee FL US Arrival Scan
December 10, 2010 06:25:00 AM Albany GA US Departure Scan
December 10, 2010 05:51:00 AM Albany GA US Arrival Scan
December 10, 2010 04:17:00 AM Louisville KY US Departure Scan
December 10, 2010 12:17:00 AM Louisville KY US Shipment received by carrier
December 9, 2010 09:34:19 PM US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

THEY OVERNIGHTED THE MOHTERfuckERS! BOOM!

Also, TS3 has dropped to $22.49.

Wow, got TS1 and 3 for $24.48 shipped!

Adding in TS2 and the trilogy would be a bit under $55 which is a $10 savings over the disappointing TS Trilogy 10 disc set (some folks aren't pleased about the lack of actual cases/holders for the discs), but I decided to hold off and wait for a better price on TS2.

Missed this and ordered from Best Buy...oops. I'll just return the BB copy and get it here. Thanks OP.

Have the bookends now...waiting for a deal on TS2.

Amazon delivered this lightning fast. I ordered this around 4 pm pst yesterday, and it was here at noon today. Prime is great.

After seeing the terrible packaging for the Trilogy set, I decided I would just buy them individually. I ended up getting the Toy Story 3 BD as a gift, and as soon as I saw this, I picked up the first one. I hope TS2 goes down soon. I'd like to watch them all in order :)

I already have 3 but since Toy Story one is only 11.99 ! I went for that as it is a great deal. I could have returned the TS3 to BB but I just don't want the hassle. Now I just need a deal like this on TS2

[quote name='scum1']Crap even with Prime 2 day shipping it says it will arrive after Christmas[/QUOTE]Yeah, it's currently on back order. It has nothing to do with your shipping speed lol They just don't have it in stock at the moment.

Still no biggie though. I am already in hot water with the wife with all the blu's I bought so far this holiday season. I'm gonna need a new media rack. Not like I have to have it by christmas

bread's done
Back