Toyrus san Mateo,CA Midnight Opening Sold out

Indonesia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just came back and there we about more than 200 people in the line. According to the employee they were sold out, The store only have 200 Wiiand 60 remotes beside the one for pre-order so they gave ticket to the people in the line. I will post the picture later.

[quote name='topnotch97']sold out? so did you get one?[/QUOTE]

I already pre-ordered. Just wanted to go there to see the crowd and in case no so many people I will join them to pick it up. But since the line was long, my prediction it will take about 2- 3 hours before I can get mine if I stand in line.

It sounds like pretty much everywhere is selling out at launch (with excess people) at these midnight launches, based on the post-purchase posts people have had here.

Maybe people were feeling a little too lucky when they thought they'd get one at Noon today.

My TRU (Kingstowne, VA) had 100 to sell and "found" 46 more that were not supposed to be sold 'til 10. there were 100 people in line at 5pm, and over 200 by midnight. I was 101, so I was glad the rumors panned out.

Bottom line: those who thought lines were not needed were mistaken. And I didn't hear many hoarders; so everyone who told the world there was no need to line up kept the hoarders away - thanks!

I checked 3 Walmarts last night and all 3 were sold out by 10 after midnight. I am about to head to Sams club and then ToysRus to see if I can grab one.

Toyrsus in San Mateo , CA is giving out 200 raincheck. If you are around and looking for one, go there and grab one. I was there early this morning to buy the remote but the sold out.

Nice, I was #15 in line for this one. The line was filled at 100 wii's by like... 4pm. Then they discovered they had 25 more around 7pm or so and they went pretty fast.

These are the photo:

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0333.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0339.jpg

DSCN0340.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0343.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

[quote name='porieux']You must have taken those pictures late. When I was there people still had chairs all set up.[/QUOTE]

I was there at 11:30 PM - 12:15 AM

I went with a couple friends at 2 PM at my TRU in Dallas. When we arrived we were 26, 27, and 28. By the time we started putting chairs and stuff away, I counted again, and there were 41, 42, and 43. By the time we got to actually go in, we were into the 50s. Rampant line-cutting FTL.

bread's done
Back