Toys Diva - Fulfilled by Amazon Legit?

sidewalkhustla

CAGiversary!
I've never ordered from these guys before. Are they bad like Hitgaming/Vidgeogamesupply where they sell used games as new? TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
I've found that feedback is often useless. People post all excited as soon as they get something before they might realize there are problems (or might no know the difference). eBay feedback is the worst for this, where I've ordered stuff from guys who have 100% positive feedback, only to get bootleg stuff that looked good but didn't work right.

[quote name='soonersfan60']I've found that feedback is often useless. People post all excited as soon as they get something before they might realize there are problems (or might no know the difference). eBay feedback is the worst for this, where I've ordered stuff from guys who have 100% positive feedback, only to get bootleg stuff that looked good but didn't work right.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Or mom's ordering stuff for young kids, neither of whom know any better

[quote name='TiKi2']Feedback useless, lol silly kids.[/QUOTE]

What I meant was reliability of feedback depends on the person that writes it and often times you moms leaving feedback that can't tell if something is repackaged or not

And I've ended up with bootlegs from sellers that have perfect feedback. I *know* I wasn't the only one who got a bootleg set when he had dozens of them that he sold.

Turns out they sell Canadian games like DealTavern. Idk why they do this when they're US sellers. They should sell US versions of the game.

Also, ToysDiva on Amazon is the same company as Lord-Of-Game on Ebay. They got mad at me because I had messaged both of them.

How the hell can they expect some one to know those companies are the same? Just like Hitgaming & Videogamesupply are the same. Yet, I'm the idiot because I didn't make the connection between two completely different user names on two completely different sites.

bread's done
Back