Toys R US - $10 gift card when you buy $75

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulshog

CAGiversary!
I know it's not that great of a deal, but I've gotten wind of good deals here, and wanted to pay you guys back, if only a little.

The Toys R Us ad today had a huge holiday shopping guide, and on the very back was a coupon to receive a $10 gift card for your next purchase when you buy $75 or more. I figure it's a good deal if you are going to spend that much money anyway on a portable, home console, or a couple of games from Toys R US.

Hope this helps someone.

[quote name='Gulshog']
Hope this helps someone.[/quote]

I think it's been posted, but it helps when having to choose somewhere to get gh3 from ;)

[quote name='Gulshog']I know it's not that great of a deal, but I've gotten wind of good deals here, and wanted to pay you guys back, if only a little.

The Toys R Us ad today had a huge holiday shopping guide, and on the very back was a coupon to receive a $10 gift card for your next purchase when you buy $75 or more. I figure it's a good deal if you are going to spend that much money anyway on a portable, home console, or a couple of games from Toys R US.

Hope this helps someone.[/quote]

It's nicest in combination with the 20% off coupon. Guitar Hero 3 becomes $70 w/tax...

[quote name='Unickuta']It's nicest in combination with the 20% off coupon. Guitar Hero 3 becomes $70 w/tax...[/quote]

what 20%off coupon?

Does this only work on individual purchases?
I'm saying if I bought twice the amount of 75$ (which is 150$), would that mean I'd get 2x10$ gift cards or just 1?

// Roth

[quote name='ghost00']so, where is it?[/quote]

It's on the back of the big oy book that came out in Sunday's ad. Perhaps they're in store too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back