Toys R Us - 10% regular priced video games on Wednesdays

SIX min WHISTLE

CAGiversary!
I can't find any documentation online but we had a memo that  every Wednesday going forward you can save 10% with a (free) Rewards R Us card. This means it won't stack on any other sale and probably not with a price match, though possibly with some coupons.

There was no end date so it's probably for a while, at least a few weeks or maybe the summer. Could even be permanent. They can sign you up at a register when you check out if you don't have one.

Not too amazing, but a nice option if you want something brand new and don't have GCU. I work in a Michigan store but it didn't sound regional at all.

I would expect it to show up here, but only if it's permanent.  

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=12404521

Ya I received a email about it earlier in the week but I didn't post about it as its 10% off regular priced games.

[attachment=15319:Untitled.png]

This is kinda nice, let's hope it stacks with some sales/clearance items.
It should stack on clearance. I doubt any sales will, but it might work with the free gift card things that happen occasionally.

The best thing that MAY work would be price matching, as that stacks with unexpected stuff like employee discounts. I'll try testing it next week if I'm there on the day. It probably works with the credit card sign up 15% too, but that's definitely not worth it unless you're buying a ton of shit and planning to pay it off instantly.

Rewards R Us is still around?!  I haven't used that little plastic card in ages.  I wonder if mine is still valid after all this time? 

My local Best Buy is usually cleaned out probably because of GCU.  In this case, 10% isn't bad for me.  Wish it worked on accessories and Amiibos. 

Does this only apply to "new" titles only at TRU?  I saw a few pre-owned/used titles that I kind of wanted.

bread's done
Back