Toys R Us 11/9 - 11/10 Doorbusters

JerikoHusky

CAGiversary!
All day both day sales.

$20 Gift card with any Xbox or Ps3 $59.99 game

Buy One Get One 40% off all $19.99 and under game

Buy One Get One 40% off all Skylanders (Giants) figures and accessories.

Free Legendary Trigger Happy with purchase of Skylanders Wii bundle

Power A Controllers $9.98 - $44.99 ($7.98 - $35.99 with coupon found on the back side to the ad)

[quote name='Thespyder314']was reading the ad closer and noticed that it says one 20 dollar promo gift card per customer which basically means your not gonna get the 20 on top of the 40 if u buy 2 games or whatever, that is even if they are still honoring the deal from earlier this week when if you bought 2 games you got a 40 dollar gift card, just thought id let ppl know before they go thinking they r gonna get a 20 dollar card on top of the 40 or visa versa[/QUOTE]

This is correct. I picked up 2 Halo 4 and got a $40 gift card. But I was able to get the 12+1 month Xbox Live card and it took an additional $20 off.

[quote name='ZenDawg']This is correct. I picked up 2 Halo 4 and got a $40 gift card. But I was able to get the 12+1 month Xbox Live card and it took an additional $20 off.[/QUOTE]

So you paid $120 (for the two Halo 4 game packs) + just $40 more for the 12 + 1 month Xbox LIVE Halo 4 themed card (and sales tax if applicable), and picked up a $40 GC as well? Not too bad.

Would they have given you an additional 12 + 1 month Xbox LIVE card for $40 as well (since you did buy 2 copies of Halo 4 after all)?

[quote name='Xombie007']So you paid $120 (for the two Halo 4 game packs) + just $40 more for the 12 + 1 month Xbox LIVE Halo 4 themed card (and sales tax if applicable), and picked up a $40 GC as well? Not too bad.

Would they have given you an additional 12 + 1 month Xbox LIVE card for $40 as well (since you did buy 2 copies of Halo 4 after all)?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my total with tax was $160 something.

I didn't think to buy 2 Live cards, but I imagine it would work.

bread's done
Back