Toys R Us 30% off Wii, DSI, DSL

here DSI around 125 before tax.... Too bad they didnt stock the XL

i think the DSI will be 99 or cheaper by thanksgiving or even taken off the market

Anyone know if this is online only or in store as well

The Wii says "New Low Price" on the picture. Wonder if theres going to be a price drop or if it's just an old pic. Anyway good deal.

I must be missing something here...do you have to buy all three to get the discount? I put a DSi XL in my cart, and it's full price.

I'll be damned if these will be universal drops.

maybe TRU is trying to get more customers early before the drop hits?

also, would this lead one to believe that the WiiHD is real and could be announced at E3 alongside the 3DS?

WiiHD - $200
Wii - $140

ok ill stop now :p

I would expect the DS Lite to drop to 79-99 and DSI to 130-140 by the holidays if any price drops were to happen this year. It'd be odd to have 4 systems out that can all play the same games once the 3DS comes out.

[quote name='ShockandAww']The Wii says "New Low Price" on the picture. Wonder if theres going to be a price drop or if it's just an old pic. Anyway good deal.[/QUOTE]
You're persian mafia from SD aint ya? The biggest deal jacker on SD

From SD[quote name='persian_mafia']The Wii says "New Low Price" on the picture. Wonder if theres going to be a price drop or if it's just an old pic. Thanks for the deal[/QUOTE]

[quote name='diddy310']I would expect the DS Lite to drop to 79-99 and DSI to 130-140 by the holidays if any price drops were to happen this year. It'd be odd to have 4 systems out that can all play the same games once the 3DS comes out.[/QUOTE]

i say the 3ds never sees the light of day or will flop within 3 months if it does come out...

3d is just a fad and noone will be interested in it within a few years just like back in the 80s

[quote name='slidecage']i say the 3ds never sees the light of day or will flop within 3 months if it does come out...

3d is just a fad and noone will be interested in it within a few years just like back in the 80s[/QUOTE]

As long as every game isn't required to be in 3D but is rather an option, the 3DS will thrive even if the 3D part of it isn't great. It's going to be a more powerful DS that can play the full library of already available DS games. I really don't believe the 3DS is another Virtual Boy.

I don't think this implies a new Wii HD, but it probably does imply a new packaging of the Wii, presumably with WM+ and a copy of Wii Sports Resort in the box. That's an obvious thing for them to do. Maybe even with the option of black!

[quote name='Brother Daz']You're persian mafia from SD aint ya? The biggest deal jacker on SD

From SD[/QUOTE]

No I have no clue who that is and if by "deal jacker" you mean someone that takes deals from from CAG and posts them to SD I don't like that either. Particularly when no credit is given.

Promotion not found.

.results {font-size:10px;color:#2162A7;} .searchPagination_numItems {font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;color:#2162A7;} .resultsContainer {margin:0 2px 0 2px;} No products found.

[quote name='Brother Daz']I just found it kinda funny that you both wrote the SAME EXACT thing[/QUOTE]

lol I see it. He must jack peoples posts too. I'm tommy7154 on SD.

bread's done
Back