Toys R Us : All Gaming T Shirts 50% Off In Store Only

thingsfallnapart

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
Includes the Gears of war III hoodie I picked up tonight, regularly 34.99. Got it for 17.49.

Every game shirt is half off from the signage. Did not see expiration date. The way TRU is I must assume till sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen some Donkey Kong and Sonic shirts, too. Inventory varies by store, obviously.

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I'll try to find a tiny Sonic shirt for my girlfriend. :D

I'd love a GOW 3 hoodie for $17, but I doubt my store would have it. Was it with all the t-shirts? My store has an assload of shirts near the games dept.

[quote name='unopepito06']I'd love a GOW 3 hoodie for $17, but I doubt my store would have it. Was it with all the t-shirts? My store has an assload of shirts near the games dept.[/QUOTE]

Yes its mixed in there. its tagged 34.99. I took a chance to scan it just for the hell of it and it came up. Tried the mario, yoshi, and pacman backpacks for the hell of it too and no go.

[quote name='mcdaking84']Lol people would wear these in public?[/QUOTE]

Awesome people/children would.

Just came back from the Toys R Us on Pulaski Highway in MD and they had a ton of shirts..right in the video game section. Didn't get to look through all of them but they had a pretty good selection.

bread's done
Back