Toys R Us - April 3 - 13

Jbently

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Some deals from next weeks flyer

Xbox 360

GH:WT Band Kit - $204.97
Ninja Blade - $59.99 ($10 less than what EB/FS/BB is selling it for)
Trivial Pursuit - $49.99
Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Card - $49.97
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - $49.97

PS3

GH:WT Band Kit - $204.97
Blu-Ray Remote - $24.97
DS3 Controller - $49.97

PS2

$5 off all Greatest Hits PS2 Games
PS2 Slim Console - $109.99 (New Lower Price! - guess no 1:1 pricedrop for Canada)

Wii

Buy 2 get 1 free on all $19.99 Wii + DS games
50% nunchuck with purchase of Wii Play ($59.99)
Wii Points card - $19.99

Nothing that looks hot this week IMO other than Ninja Blade.

While 10 less than eb/fs etc is good, I'm finding that less popular games drop in price real fast... Stupid full price Afro samurai.

Just don't buy something at release unless it has Halo in the title, CoD, Mario or is some other hyped or popular multiplayer game. Avoid single player games (unless they have mario in em).

If a game is poised to sell millions of copies due to hype alone, you bet your ass it'll hit 'budget' pricing, which sadly in this gen would be 29.99 rather than 19.99. So yeah, if you can and don't mind the wait, RE5 will drop to that price eventually.

However the only except to this rule in this gen are Nintendo games, where they've gone to say that first party games will not officially drop in price.

[quote name='miriamleo']Is Resident Evil 5 on of them that I should buy or wait then?
No deal anywhere! :([/quote]

not really at deal but re5 is $59.99 at movie gallery (most places are still $69.99 right ?)

[quote name='Wolfkin']with tax about how much is the Wii point card? if it's less than $24 I might bite..hm. now i gotta find a TRU[/QUOTE]

Depends on what province you're in. For example in Alberta, GST is 5% and there is no PST so it'd come to $20.99. You'll probably save a few bucks, but it may not be worth an extra trip if you're not going to TRU anyway.

[quote name='Jbently']
PS2 Slim Console - $109.99 (New Lower Price! - guess no 1:1 pricedrop for Canada)
[/quote]

Sony's press release said that the Canadian price will also be $99.99. They're overcharging.

[quote name='djsaiyan']So I read a different post that turned out to be incorrect. No need to be such a cock about it.[/quote]

wait, wait, wait, how was he being a cock? he just corrected you?

[quote name='Jayson']Henry Hatsworth for the DS is $25![/quote]

That's an awesome game, got that at launch, is 'some gooooood puzzle platformer.

[quote name='Bencherstyle']wait, wait, wait, how was he being a cock? he just corrected you?[/quote]

It's just the internet being taken way too seriously.

bread's done
Back