Toys R Us BOGO 40% off in Two Weeks?

IIIFrostyIII

CAGiversary!
Does anyone here know about a promotion that's coming up in about two weeks about a BOGO 40% off deal? I was a TRU on Sunday and overheard a conversation with one of the employees stating that there was going to be this sale. I wonder if this is going to be only for value games or if this is also good for any games.

If you have any information, please let us know. Thanks! :D

If it's in store I may have to go and pick up a couple 3DS games, granted you would be able to use this on all games and not just select ones. I would love to pick up :3ds: Resident Evil Revelations and :3ds: Mario Kart 7.

[quote name='jj5206']If it's in store I may have to go and pick up a couple 3DS games, granted you would be able to use this on all games and not just select ones. I would love to pick up :3ds: Resident Evil Revelations and :3ds: Mario Kart 7.[/QUOTE]

I think TRU is having a BOGO 50% on DS, 3DS and Vita games this week so it's actually a better deal to get those now.

[quote name='bradr']I think TRU is having a BOGO 50% on DS, 3DS and Vita games this week so it's actually a better deal to get those now.[/QUOTE]

Really? I don't get paid until Friday. I may have to try and run out there. Thanks for letting me know.

I hope. I could buy SSX and SFxTekken now from somewhere else and when the deal comes around, return the copies from the deal. :D

[quote name='jj5206']If it's in store I may have to go and pick up a couple 3DS games, granted you would be able to use this on all games and not just select ones. I would love to pick up :3ds: Resident Evil Revelations and :3ds: Mario Kart 7.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Toys R Us does have BOGO 1/2 Off. I got :3ds:Revelations and :3ds:Snake Eater

[quote name='juanawoman']I hope. I could buy SSX and SFxTekken now from somewhere else and when the deal comes around, return the copies from the deal. :D[/QUOTE]

If it works, go for it. If it does happen in two weeks, gonna get Operation Raccoon City and Mass Effect 3

[quote name='IIIFrostyIII']Does anyone here know about a promotion that's coming up in about two weeks about a BOGO 40% off deal? I was a TRU on Sunday and overheard a conversation with one of the employees stating that there was going to be this sale. I wonder if this is going to be only for value games or if this is also good for any games.

If you have any information, please let us know. Thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

I havn't seen anything in the system about this sale.

bread's done
Back