Toys R Us Buy 1 Get 1 50% Select Games Online Only!

What a tremendous deal!!! Buy one game for $20 more than other places and get a second game at the normal price of other stores! In for 20!

Yea some are over priced but Battlefield 3, Ratchet & Clank X-Men Destiny and Arkham City are all $59.99 still at Game Stop anyhow so $45 is a good deal.

[quote name='ronfear']Yea some are over priced but Battlefield 3, Ratchet & Clank X-Men Destiny and Arkham City are all $59.99 still at Game Stop anyhow so $45 is a good deal.[/QUOTE]

X-Men Destiny isn't a good deal at any price.

[quote name='ronfear']Yea some are over priced but Battlefield 3, Ratchet & Clank X-Men Destiny and Arkham City are all $59.99 still at Game Stop anyhow so $45 is a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Except that X-Men Destiny won't be a good deal until it drops to $10-15. Redbox had it to rent up until recently...that, honestly, was the best deal.

i got xmen destiny 1-2 months ago from amazon new for 19. so you know that will drop again. flipped it back for 25 after a few days.

Wow Ratchet and Clank still going for $60? I picked that up for $17 from AWD a couple weeks ago. The only games that may be worth it are BF3 and Batman. Although I've seen them for ~$40 on many threads over the past couple of weeks.

Dunno if it's a glitch but the $20 games from the B1G1 40% off activate this deal too.

And there are some cheaper B1G1 50% titles too (Michael Jackson on 3DS; Self Defense on XBox360, etc).

I bought a $20 B1G1 40% off title (Fear 3) and it triggered 50% off Self Defense.

Played around with different combos and the 50% off title always showed the discount when paired with a B1G1 40% off title.

Just FYI if there are any sub $20 games that interest you...

[quote name='esalw822']Dunno if it's a glitch but the $20 games from the B1G1 40% off activate this deal too.

And there are some cheaper B1G1 50% titles too (Michael Jackson on 3DS; Self Defense on XBox360, etc).

I bought a $20 B1G1 40% off title (Fear 3) and it triggered 50% off Self Defense.

Played around with different combos and the 50% off title always showed the discount when paired with a B1G1 40% off title.

Just FYI if there are any sub $20 games that interest you...[/QUOTE]
shipping kills

[quote name='Techman16']shipping kills[/QUOTE]

The games I bought had built-in free shipping as one of the offers/promotions. Don't know if it applies to all the promo games though...

bread's done
Back