Toys R' US Buy One Get One 40% Off Nintendo Titles

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys, I did not see this posted but TRU is having their BOGO 40% off again.  This is a good deal if you want to get the new Nintendo Selects.  My store had all of the old packaging for Selects marked down to $19.99 (Unlike Target where they have Nintendo Selects Donkey Kong Wii U for $19.99 next to the original packaging for $49.99, they both have different DPCI's as well :dunce: )  So if you are a collector and have been waiting this is a decent deal if packaging bothers you and if you are not of Gamers Club Unlocked at Best Buy.  The deal is good on All Nintendo Games except for the original DS.  It is also good on amiibos (Target has a better deal this week with BOGO 50% off, and TRU usually has theirs amiibos retail for $1 more).  So if you find a Mega Yarn Yoshi you may want to take advantage of this like I did. 

6149_10209499844835332_3782232041647401958_n.jpg

They also had this:

945252_10209494950672981_3273411797563529865_n.jpg

:puke:

I have Smash, Mario Kart, Bayonetta 1 + 2 (Dear Gawd hopepully that Ebay seller didn't scam me) on the way, so I wonder what other game I should get besides Super Mario Maker? 

I have Smash, Mario Kart, Bayonetta 1 + 2 (Dear Gawd hopepully that Ebay seller didn't scam me) on the way, so I wonder what other game I should get besides Super Mario Maker?
The only way you could be scammed on ebay is if you let them. If the item isn't as described you request a return and they are required to send you a prepaid shipping label.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is good, for like the seven CAGers that don't have GCU.
Great for amiibo cards since my Best Buy never restocks them and after series 1 Best Buy has no longer offered shipping on cards so therefore I'm stranded GCU wise unless I drive out of town.

bread's done
Back