Toys R Us Easter Sale 4/18-4/19

So am I understanding this correctly? Titanfall x1 is 39.99 and you can buy 1 get 1 40% off so you could get 2 copies of titanfall for around 65 then trade in to best buy for around 83? Guess the profit isn't that great but it is something.
You can keep a copy since $20 is a real good price for it

As long as the TIV holds at BBY it's good for me mine are across the street from each other and I have stuff to get at BBY anyway :D
Bonus: you get the points at both if you have the rewards cards. (Which I believe many of us do :D)
You can also double dip the purchase by buying a BB visa to pay at TRU not alot of points but an easy way to continue to chip away at elite plus $3500.

You can keep a copy since $20 is a real good price for it

You can also double dip the purchase by buying a BB visa to pay at TRU not alot of points but an easy way to continue to chip away at elite plus $3500.
Yeah I'm already like a third of the way there between all the deals I've been able to find on this site! I've started trying to contribute back as much as I can as well!

Can you buy those visas with BBY credit? That would be even better than spending cash at TRU. Or is that prevented under money laundering policies? I know when I worked at Kmart in 2011 we couldn't use our points or gift cards on prepaid visas or anything because of stuff like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'm already like a third of the way there between all the deals I've been able to find on this site! I've started trying to contribute back as much as I can as well!
Can you buy those visas with BBY credit? That would be even better than spending cash at TRU. Or is that prevented under money laundering policies? I know when I worked at Kmart in 2011 we couldn't use our points or gift cards on prepaid visas or anything because of stuff like that.
Post #42 shows how to covert BB gc`s into pre-paid visa`s. It`s YMMV based on the cashier but follow the advice in that post it`ll greatly assist.

RZ certs can`t be though.

Anybody know if there's a list on TRUs website with all the B1G1 $1 "R" Superbuy games? I'm going to be near a TRU on Friday and wanted to plan ahead if there's anything I really want. Thanks.

I'm glad you guys are getting this deal. Didn't hear anybody talk about this today so i got kind of worried. I'm going to pass by tomorrow and get 2 copies of ducktales for me and my friend, my toys r us has like 4 copies.

So pissed horders bought all the ducktales today before I could get there. They had several copies just 2 days ago ugh.

And no I don't want digital before anyone says that lol

Still waiting for a $19.99 Thief PS4 at Best Buy to use GCU on. Nothing else has me interested at all, so I'll pass for now.

I took part in Target's b2g1 promo last week. i bought 2 copies of titanfall and thief. total cameout to 117 with tax and cartwheel discount. can they match toys r us prices? I'm assuming no.

What are people finding in terms of R Zone games? I'm thinking of hitting up TRU, but I just paid a hefty tax bill and I'm looking at a hefty backlog, so I'm wondering if it's worth venturing out there.

Currently at a TRU and Xbox One Titanfall is ringing up is $59.99 not $39.99 as advertised.
I got Titanfall (X1) and Thief (PS4) yesterday for about $70. I'd make the cashier find a hard copy of the ad. Mine rang up at $59.99 but then the register made the update after the cashier totaled it out. Good luck!

What are people finding in terms of R Zone games? I'm thinking of hitting up TRU, but I just paid a hefty tax bill and I'm looking at a hefty backlog, so I'm wondering if it's worth venturing out there.
I bought Lego Batman 2 3DS and Lego Star Wars 3 3DS today with the deal.

You can get another $10 off of Skylanders starter pack, making it $22, and $1 off figures if you use the coupon that came with the McDonalds happy meal toys. Works like a charm and the game looks darn good on the X1.

For those in need of the weekly TRU just goto TRU.com & click weekly ad

Still waiting for a $19.99 Thief PS4 at Best Buy to use GCU on. Nothing else has me interested at all, so I'll pass for now.
So buy 3 copies of XB1 titanfall & 1 their for $120+ tax
Trade the 3 TF into BB for $125.40 keep thief for under $10 depending on tax.

If you wanna fully max it buy a BB visa to pay for the games @ TRU or pm the TRU deal @ BB then trade the games back in earning rz pts on both ends.(YMMV on the pm but it`s not like they weren`t pm`ing the target b2g1 last week)

bread's done
Back