Toys R US End of Summer Clearance Online upto 70% Off

Only thing I see is DE:HR for 15.99. Not a great deal since TRU usually sells it for 19.99, but considering I couldn't get it for 10 a few weeks ago from Best Buy, I am tempted. I keep thinking I can do better, but stores seem to be phasing it out already. Supposedly BB doesn't even sell it anymore.

Has anyone else tried to do store pickup? I was attempting to do it with either Professor Layton and the Last Specter or Lumines on Vita. No locations near me had either game according to the site, which I'm almost 100% sure is a lie. Lumines is one of the few Vita games that TRU has had multiple copies of every time I've been there. I'm moving away 500+ miles this weekend and the same happened when I used that zip code. Are the games that are actually good deals just a scam to force you to pay shipping?

[quote name='DigiVotary']Has anyone else tried to do store pickup? I was attempting to do it with either Professor Layton and the Last Specter or Lumines on Vita. No locations near me had either game according to the site, which I'm almost 100% sure is a lie. Lumines is one of the few Vita games that TRU has had multiple copies of every time I've been there. I'm moving away 500+ miles this weekend and the same happened when I used that zip code. Are the games that are actually good deals just a scam to force you to pay shipping?[/QUOTE]

I checked yesterday for Sonic and all stores said OOS. I checked today and one nearby was showing so I put the order in for it and it's waiting there for me.

[quote name='mitch079']I checked yesterday for Sonic and all stores said OOS. I checked today and one nearby was showing so I put the order in for it and it's waiting there for me.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying that if I check back periodically, it might show up as being in stock? If so, thanks for the tip.

[quote name='DigiVotary']Has anyone else tried to do store pickup? I was attempting to do it with either Professor Layton and the Last Specter or Lumines on Vita. No locations near me had either game according to the site, which I'm almost 100% sure is a lie. Lumines is one of the few Vita games that TRU has had multiple copies of every time I've been there. I'm moving away 500+ miles this weekend and the same happened when I used that zip code. Are the games that are actually good deals just a scam to force you to pay shipping?[/QUOTE]

I found Layton was available at the store near my parents, but not by me. I ordered and designated it so my mom could pick it up for me.

[quote name='DigiVotary']So you're saying that if I check back periodically, it might show up as being in stock? If so, thanks for the tip.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

Picked up flingsmash for the wiimote plus, came to $25 after tax. Not sure if selling the game on enay is worth the measly $3 or so I'd get after shipping and fees

(a little off topic but there seems to be no TRU sticky for this week)

is the B1G1 50% off skylanders 3-packs in-store? (i know it's online but nothing about it being in-store)

Thanks for the heads up on the 80%. I had Sonic Colors for the DS in my cart for the last three days & decided to seal the deal today for $10.79 with in store pickup (TRU shipping costs are brutal...)

[quote name='animemaniac14'](a little off topic but there seems to be no TRU sticky for this week)

is the B1G1 50% off skylanders 3-packs in-store? (i know it's online but nothing about it being in-store)[/QUOTE]

I saw it in store last night while doing my store pickup. Also b1g1 50 percent off on the single figures.

bread's done
Back