Toys R Us Flyer Deals Mar 13-19

TripleQ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
PS3

160GB 499.97 reg 519.99 plus get any 2 of Ratchet and Clank / Motorstorm Pacific Rift / LBP / MLB 09 The Show / Socom / Singstar (seems like this sort of promo is contagious)

NHL 09 - 54.97 reg 59.99
Resistance 2 - 54.97 reg 59.99
Killzone 2 - 54.97 reg 59.99

Xbox 360

Prince of Persia - 49.97 reg 59.99
Halo 3 - 39.97 reg 44.99
Halo Wars - 64.97 reg 69.99
SvR 2009 - 49.97 reg 59.99
XBL 12+1 - 54.97 reg 59.99
Wireless Controller - 49.97 reg 54.99

DS

$5 off all pokemon games

Wii

Animal Crossing 44.97 reg 49.99

That PS3 promo is weirding me out... first EB, then Wal-Mart, then TRU...

Hmm I'm guessing Zeller or someone will have it next, I don't think FS/BB will have it, or else they'd have been first or second in line.

^HUH!!!

And you call yourself a FS employee!!!!
FS and BB had it a loong time ago...second only to EB GAMES.

However, your company is a greedy bastard and sold it for $519!!!

Search the forum if you dont believe me!

Do you really work for FS?!?!?

LOL! i kid i kid

i bet you y'all that the price drop is closer then the CO2 released in cellular resperation cycle part 3, the kreb cycle.

..... damn , studying for a while now makes me relates it back to gaming... noooooo!!!!

whats better?

buying a 100 dollar cheaper ps3? or pay 100 bux for 2-3, games and/or movies?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Heh you beat me to it: I was just about to post this. There are some PSP deals as well, but nothing to write about.[/quote]

I rarely get flyers on Wednesday anymore, so I had to post this while I had the chance to beat anyone ;)

[quote name='SickBoy']Just a note -- shouldn't this be 14-20th? TRU flyers typically run Saturday-Friday.[/quote]

Nope, they changed their sale cycle (at least here in Ontario) a couple of weeks ago to Fri-Thurs

I get the feeling the PS3 is going to have a significant price drop. Soon. What else could all these sales mean?

Could mean a more aggressive pricing strategy. I wouldn't be surprise if we don't see a price drop for another few months. It's well known games are profit-drivers. Sony would much rather create a value-bundle with additional games than having a straight price drop, since they are already losing money on the console itself.

[quote name='collector42']I get the feeling the PS3 is going to have a significant price drop. Soon. What else could all these sales mean?[/quote]
OR A SIGNIFICANT PRICE INCREAZ!!!!ONEONEeleven

(Since we all know all caps means instant-win)

If Sony finally DOES do a significant price reduction, it'd be one of the smartest things they've done in a while maybe? They'd probably start clenching their fist on the market more. And more. And more. AND THEN BOOM! -- the orange is crushed and we have orange juice.

[quote name='kathos']That PS3 promo is weirding me out... first EB, then Wal-Mart, then TRU...

Hmm I'm guessing Zeller or someone will have it next, I don't think FS/BB will have it, or else they'd have been first or second in line.[/quote]

sorry to sound so clueless, i just had no intentions of getting a ps3 until last night when my xbox started giving me grief again - but EB has this same deal of a 160gb ps3 and 2 of those games listed?

[quote name='adayinthelife']sorry to sound so clueless, i just had no intentions of getting a ps3 until last night when my xbox started giving me grief again - but EB has this same deal of a 160gb ps3 and 2 of those games listed?[/quote]

It's Resistance 2 CE and SOCOM with headset.

And yes, for the last time it's to clear out the 160GB SKU, not a foreshadowing of a price drop.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Sony would much rather create a value-bundle with additional games than having a straight price drop, since they are already losing money on the console itself.[/quote]

I think the PS3 recently started to break even

Not necessarily a lurker, any moron with basic computer skills can read CAG threads and cut and paste. Like that RFD tool just did :lol:
Best part is, he wants to be elected for finding a deal, and everyone is shooting him down. He missed the point of why we post things here, while on RFD it's a frigging competition.

bread's done
Back