Toys R Us - Free $10 GC with $75 purchase

eskimo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I scanned this from a TRU flyer. It's not good on video game hardware, but I don't see why it wouldn't work for games.

Free $10 giftcard with a purchase of $75 or more.

Offer valid 10/26/08 - 11/22/08.

In store only. Excludes diapers, formula, gift cards, video game hardware, Apple iPods, computer laptops, Kiddie Kandids Motherhood Maternity, assembly fee, Buyer Protection Plan, breast pump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling.

http://www.geocities.com/eskimo6946/tru_10gc.pdf

[quote name='thunderx85']you have to sign up for their mailing list. they will send you the book. on the back it comes with the coupon[/QUOTE]
I got the book with the ads in the Sunday newspaper. They're probably in the front of the store too.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I got the book with the ads in the Sunday newspaper. They're probably in the front of the store too.[/quote]

They are, but the store copies don't have the coupon.

[quote name='Access_Denied']fuck, it doesn't cover breast pump rental fees. Guess I'll just buy some games. [/quote]

Y'know, that's always the very first thing I check for in Toys R' Us ads. I'm sure the recession has hit the breast pump rental market hard.

i got this coupon last week and used it today it started working today

i used it on the guitar hero world tour band kit
and got my $10 giftcard =]

Observation: If you're spending $75 on breast pump rental fees, it's probably about time you drop the $100-$200 it'll cost to just buy one outright. Unless the rental includes a nurse to hold it on for you...

bonus: You can use the $10 coupon :)

[quote name='J7.']Did anyone else get the 20% off any item coupon with this game flyer?, I got both.[/quote]

What's the game flyer? I thought people were talking about the coupon that came with the big toy book.

[quote name='sharpedge']What's the game flyer? I thought people were talking about the coupon that came with the big toy book.[/quote]
Sorry, I mean the big toy book.

I need to find a copy of this coupon. I'll pickup GOW2 and something else I need for about $20 and then get a $15 and $10 gift card. Sounds good.

[quote name='doubledown']Just be aware...TRU is VERY picky with any printable coupons lately. They reject most it seems.[/quote]
as well they should be, CC is getting BURNED left and right by them!

i used the same coupon last year when i bought a rock band bundle. looks like this year has the same restriction...the gift card actually expires at the end of the year. what i ended up doing was buying some crap worth $9.99 and used the gift card. then i returned it for credit that had no expiration. i actually never used the credit until the buy 2 get 1 free sale that just took place a couple weeks ago.

bread's done
Back