Toys R' Us/KB Toys Gift Card Promotion

Clarke

CAGiversary!
tru_lp_bkgiftcard_02.gif
tru_lp_bkgiftcard_03.gif

tru_lp_bkgiftcard_06.gif
tru_lp_bkgiftcard_07.jpg

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
*KB Toys stores are operated by KB Toys, Inc. and are not affiliated with Toys"R"Us. Bring your KB Toys gift card to any Toys“R”Us store and present it at Guest Services. KB gift card must be surrendered to receive your 15% OFF Coupon. Offer and coupon valid 1/12/09-1/31/09. Limit one Gift Card offer per visit. Coupon excludes diapers, formula, Bugaboo, video game hardware, Apple iPods, RobotGalaxy, computer laptops, gift cards, Kiddie Kandids, Motherhood Maternity, Buyer Protection Plan, assembly fee, breastpump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. Limit one coupon per guest. Not valid with any other “R”Us offer for same item or on prior purchases. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase and value is forfeited if item is returned. Only original coupons accepted. Void where prohibited. Valid USA only. Cash value of the 15% off coupon is 1/100 of a cent.

[/FONT]http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=3108105

That's kind of a good idea. Would have been awesome on video game hardware though. I don't have any. I returned all my stuff and got full refunds before they closed.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']YAY!... We'll keep it, not give you what it's worth, but here's a coupon to tide you over.[/quote]

Well, if you can't use it anyways, it only matters so much.

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Coupon excludes diapers, formula... breastpump rental fee !?

:drool:

Who rents those?
[/FONT]

[quote name='happy']if I had a kb near me I'd be buying some 10 cent gift cards[/QUOTE]
They're going out of business. They're neither selling nor accepting the cards anymore.

[quote name='binaryboxcutter'][FONT=Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Coupon excludes diapers, formula... breastpump rental fee !?[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]:drool:[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Who rents those?[/FONT]
[/quote]
same reaction.

At least the asian girl is pretty cute though :)

[quote name='happy']if I had a kb near me I'd be buying some 10 cent gift cards[/QUOTE]

Your stupidity gave me a headache.

[quote name='Clarke'][FONT=Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]*KB Toys stores are operated by KB Toys, Inc. and are not affiliated with Toys"R"Us. Bring your KB Toys gift card to any Toys“R”Us store and present it at Guest Services. KB gift card must be surrendered to receive your 15% OFF Coupon. Offer and coupon valid 1/12/09-1/31/09. Limit one Gift Card offer per visit. Coupon excludes diapers, formula, Bugaboo, video game hardware, Apple iPods, RobotGalaxy, computer laptops, gift cards, Kiddie Kandids, Motherhood Maternity, Buyer Protection Plan, assembly fee, breastpump rental fee, delivery fee, and shipping & handling. Limit one coupon per guest. Not valid with any other “R”Us offer for same item or on prior purchases. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase and value is forfeited if item is returned. Only original coupons accepted. Void where prohibited. Valid USA only. Cash value of the 15% off coupon is 1/100 of a cent.[/FONT][/quote]
wait... what? :whistle2:s

guess I should've read the whole thread first. Hivemind:
[quote name='binaryboxcutter'][FONT=Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] Coupon excludes diapers, formula... breastpump rental fee !?

:drool:

Who rents those?
[/FONT][/quote]

Many people rent breastpumps. They are a somewhat expensive item to buy if you dont plan on breastfeeding for more than a few weeks. Thus, it makes more sense to rent. It's not like they dont clean them and most you buy your own nipple shields.

[quote name='Chronis']same reaction.

At least the asian girl is pretty cute though :)[/quote]

I was gonna say... man, if she needs any help using her breast pump, I'll gladly volunteer!

bread's done
Back