Toys 'R Us Killzone 3 $19.97

Icetron

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Hi guys,

I work at TRU. On the flyer (web-only this week) it says Killzone is on sale for $39.97 but it is actually ad-corrected to $19.97. Great deal imo, just wanted to let people know I guess as there aren't often deals that good at the store anyways.

Good deal considering its $29.99 at Walmart this week. Too bad shipping isn't free. Might pick this up for the co-op, although it got mixed reviews. Thanks OP.

I just wish the Sharpshooter and Navigation controller I bought on sale at TRUs worked for co-op on this game.

It says web only special on their site. TRUs does this pretty often, so you always have to take shipping into account. They also use Purolator, which is a big deal for some if you miss their shipment. This would be awesome if it was also in-store.

[quote name='Princess Zelda']Warning Canada only to all the US people.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I thought I was missing something when online said $60 and the person I called at TRU said $60

[quote name='djsaiyan']Is that price online only or in-store as well?[/QUOTE]

In-store as well. Like I said, I work there and I set the price signs up myself. There should be enough stock for those who really want it.

Thanks OP. Successfully PM'ed at FS for $17.99 + tax. With my 4 x $5 giftcards from the recent FS Facebook promo with me, I paid only .15¢ for this game! Woohoo!

Went to pick up today but they were out of stock (Downtown Saskatoon location, although I don't think there are many other Saskies on this board) but I did notice they have Alan Wake for the fairly agreeable price of $19.99 as well, so it wasn't a wasted trip.

PM @ BB in Mississauga. Went to 1 FS and 1 other BB before that giving me the typical crap excuses like out of stock, etc.

I'm tried KZ3 with the Move sharpshooter. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's not too bad. Getting that perfect Move alignment is always an issue though, I'm never happy with the settings, but it never seems to feel perfect no matter how many times I calibrate.

Good price! I got rid of an extra sealed copy last week for the same price. :lol:

Toys R' Us in my area also has some clearance games on 50% from time to time. Managed to get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood CE for $24.97 few weeks ago.

bread's done
Back