Toys R Us Legendary Trigger Happy $4.99

Thanks OP, i was looking to get one of these. I just snagged a Wal-Mart Drill Sargent Exclusive. Exclusives i tell ya.

Hey Retro Legends, You think you could snag me a Drill Sargent Exclusive from Wally World I would gladly Pay you if you could. My boy wants one bad and our walmarts in the midwest haven't gotten any in. Let me know............Haiden0919

Looks like TRU is cutting their losses on Legendary Trigger Happy as every TRU I've stopped at can't seem to sell racks full of him.

For the record I had no clue what this was going by the thread title.

Wasn't until I clicked the URL that I had any clue what the hell you guys were talking about.

[quote name='haiden0919']Hey Retro Legends, You think you could snag me a Drill Sargent Exclusive from Wally World I would gladly Pay you if you could. My boy wants one bad and our walmarts in the midwest haven't gotten any in. Let me know............Haiden0919[/QUOTE]

Pm'ed you about a Drill Sergeant

wait there's a walmart exclusive drill sergeant? i have yet to pick him up, but saw plenty at the one down the street. i'm kinda sad i got legendary Trigger Happy a few weeks ago when they were b1g1 50% off. only one i have yet to see is Wham Shell.

So glad I jumped on this when it was $10, lol. Never even opened it. Won't make the same mistake when the Giants come out...I'll try to wait for a few sales.

Clown069, Yesterday when I was out hunting for Red Drill Sargent I saw about 20 Wham shells. I have 2 Extra if you need one. Let me Know thru Pm. I can let you have one for 10 bucks shipped. Or if you want to pick up one of those Red varients at walmart we could trade let me know.

Coldgears, Legendary Trigger Happy dosen't really function any different than the normal Trigger Happy he just has a little of his stats raised. You can only get this figure at Toys r Us and is Exclusive to them. Kudos Activison for making my life and my wallet suffer for the last year trying to track down all these damn figures. Once you start collecting the figures they hook you and "you have to catch them all".......Wait a minute, where have I heard that before??

[quote name='haiden0919']Coldgears, Legendary Trigger Happy dosen't really function any different than the normal Trigger Happy he just has a little of his stats raised. You can only get this figure at Toys r Us and is Exclusive to them. Kudos Activison for making my life and my wallet suffer for the last year trying to track down all these damn figures. Once you start collecting the figures they hook you and "you have to catch them all".......Wait a minute, where have I heard that before??[/QUOTE]

Oh thats the slogan of the game that turned down the concept for Skylanders when it was presented to them as a portal for your Pokemon figures to play in your video games. In my opinion good move on Nintendo :cold:

[quote name='maximumzero']For the record I had no clue what this was going by the thread title.

Wasn't until I clicked the URL that I had any clue what the hell you guys were talking about.[/QUOTE]

Myself also in addition, as well. I thought "Legendary" referred to the subpar FPS, and "Trigger Happy" was some shooter that didn't make it onto my radar.

Maybe put "Skylanders" in the title, OP?

[quote name='JMusic']Waiting for these to be four for a dollar at Goodwill.[/QUOTE]

I can see that happening once the fad dies down. Just like all the plastic guitars and drum kits.

All the Legendaries have raised stats--but nothing Earth-shaking.

TRU really over produced these Trigger Happys. They'll end up in a landfill somewhere in a couple of years.

What's the difference between the Walmart exclusive Drill Sarge, compared to the Drill Sarge's found everywhere now?

Also if anyone has a Wham-Shell they want to trade or sell, PM me, I have an extra Whirlwind and DoubleTrouble if interested.

[quote name='donssword']All the Legendaries have raised stats--but nothing Earth-shaking.

TRU really over produced these Trigger Happys. They'll end up in a landfill somewhere in a couple of years.[/QUOTE]A local GameStop had a Legendary Trigger Happy that was traded in, they wanted $24.99 for it.

[quote name='Y2Bogus']There's a difference between Walmart Drill Sargent and the non-walmart one?[/QUOTE]
I believe it's the colors of the DS's gears. Walmart's is dark grey, everyone else's is silver.

Not sure if that's all...

Anyway back on topic, the deal is now dead.

mvMKXsgUnnZPdlISLrWQRyQ.jpg
Walmart Exclusive Drill Sargent That was Released 4 Days ago. These have hit the West coast and are coming to A walmart near you very soon. These figures are not that Rare Activison Produced quite a bit Versus the other varients. Keep an Eye out at you Local Wally world-----------Haiden0919

So it's just a cosmetic change (like the Blue Bash)?

Meaning (unlike the Legendary figures) they're in-game stats are just like their normal counterparts...?

[quote name='Jcaugustine']So it's just a cosmetic change (like the Blue Bash)?

Meaning (unlike the Legendary figures) they're in-game stats are just like their normal counterparts...?[/QUOTE]

Jcaugustine, Yes it is a cosmetic change but this Exclusive starts at level 5 and has 2100 gold at the start. A good thing if you want to follow the other upgrade path option. You are are correct about the in game stats they are just like their normal counterparts. I really shouldn't know this much about a friggin' childrens game but my kids love it and I guess I do too. That is until Giants comes out with it's 40 new figures and I have to take out a loan for them. :cry:

[quote name='morrodox']Myself also in addition, as well. I thought "Legendary" referred to the subpar FPS, and "Trigger Happy" was some shooter that didn't make it onto my radar.

Maybe put "Skylanders" in the title, OP?[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should quit complaining and just ignore it. It was a deal while it was active.

I'm sure you took more time bitching (writing) your message than it would have taken to click the back button. Sorry you cannot get the 3 seconds of your life back. Bitter party of one.

[quote name='jmbreci']Maybe you should quit complaining and just ignore it. It was a deal while it was active.

I'm sure you took more time bitching (writing) your message than it would have taken to click the back button. Sorry you cannot get the 3 seconds of your life back. Bitter party of one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that, whats with all the hate on here lately? People post deals and other people try to discredit said deals. I for one appreciate everyone that post deals be it something that I wouldn't buy or not. Many CAGers have helped me in the past with good deals and I try my best to return the favor. But it does kind of suck when I try to post deals and people bitch about it. Not all of us have been on this forum since 1997 and are still learning how to title post appriopertly lol. -------- haiden0919

bread's done
Back