Toys R Us - March 20-21 - LBP2 / GT5 - $29.87

AndyTwobeats

CAGiversary!
March 20-21, 2011 only
PS3 - Little Big Planet 2 - $29.87 [I still haven't even opened mine -__-]
PS3 - Gran Turismo 5 - $29.87

March 18-24, 2011

Wii Console with Wii Sports Resort - $149.87
Offer valid on white console only, excludes consoles bundled with Wii Remote Plus

Free Lego Miniature Republic Attack Shuttle [$4.99 value] with purchase of any Lego Star Wars Clone Wars III videogame
PS3/Xbox360/Wii - $49.99 DS - $29.99

MLB2K11 PS3/Xbox360 - $59.99 Wii - $49.99 DS/PSP - $19.99
PS3 160GB console - $299.99
Playstation Move Heroes + Playstation Eye + Move Motion Controller - $99.99 if bought together

Buy 1 Get 1 free on these Playstation Move Games:
- Kung Fu Rider
- Start the Party
- TV Superstars
- The Shoot
- Singstar + Dance
- Sports Champions
- Eyepet
- The Fight Lights Out
- The Sly Collection
- High Velocity Bowling

Xbox360 250GB Kinect Bundle - $399.99 + $25 TRU gift card for use on your next visit
Xbox360 Kinect - Joyride - $39.97
Xbox360 Kinect - Kinectimals - $39.97
Xbox360 Kinect - Kinect Sports - $39.97

Nintendo Wii - Just Dance 2 - $29.87
Nintendo Wii - Carnival Games - $29.87
Nintendo Wii - uDraw Studio with tablet - $59.87
Nintendo Wii - Metroid Other M - $49.87
Nintendo Wii - Michael Jackson Experience - $29.87
Nintendo Wii - Tron Battle Grids - $39.87
Nintendo Wii - Epic Mickey - $39.87
Nintendo Wii - Just Dance Kids - $19.87
Xbox 360 - Fable III - $49.87
Xbox 360 - Halo Reach - $39.87

Nintendo DSiXL - $169.99, free Ubisoft 2 pack of games [$9.98 value] with purchase

Free metal case [$9.99 value] with purchase of a Nintendo DSi - $149.99
25% off all Pokemon accessories for Nintendo DS

Nintendo DS - Pokemon White Version or Pokemon Black Version - $34.99
Nintendo DS - Petz Fantasy - $19.87
Nintendo DS - Baby Life - $19.87
Nintendo DS - Toy Story 3 - $24.87
Nintendo DS - Club Penguin - $24.87
Nintendo DS - Tron Evolution - $24.87
Nintendo DS - Phineas and Ferb Ride Again - $24.87

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that is hard to believe on LB2. Further confirmation at how absurd the ones running all over moving games around for "T3s" are

I think there are a couple errors in that list. As far as I know, Halo Reach and Fable 3 are not on the Nintendo Wii. Although... it couldn't really hurt Fable 3 to maybe have some hot waggle action.

[quote name='visorman30']I think there are a couple errors in that list. As far as I know, Halo Reach and Fable 3 are not on the Nintendo Wii. Although... it couldn't really hurt Fable 3 to maybe have some hot waggle action.[/QUOTE]

lol fixed.

Hmm...would I be able to somehow buy The Sly Collection from the Buy 1 Move Game Get Another Free, then return or trade in the 1 move game I don't want and essentially get The Sly Collection for free or for next to nothing?

[quote name='InfernoChaos']Hmm...would I be able to somehow buy The Sly Collection from the Buy 1 Move Game Get Another Free, then return or trade in the 1 move game I don't want and essentially get The Sly Collection for free or for next to nothing?[/QUOTE]

TRU splits and allocate the cost of one game to the other game. If you decided to return 1 game, they will refund half the amount that you paid.

[quote name='retro.elite']TRU splits and allocate the cost of one game to the other game. If you decided to return 1 game, they will refund half the amount that you paid.[/QUOTE]

Still not bad if you only want one.

I was just thinking about picking up one of those Pokemon DS cases with the three starters on it. Looks like I'll wait until the 20th instead of going today then, 25% off sounds good to me. xD

Oops I misread it, looks like I can get my Pokemon case on the 18th :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii Console with Wii Sports Resort - $149.87
Offer valid on white console only, excludes consoles bundled with Wii Remote Plus

So wait, I'm guessing its just Wii Sports, not Wii Sports Resort if it doesn't come with the Wii Remote Plus?

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']The two-day restriction will probably be enough for FS/BB to reject PM's.[/QUOTE]

Probably but i heard some... SOME Futreshops Price Matched DotD's from EB/GS just fine..... if that's the case then some people May be able too pull this off at their Local Futurehop, Bestbuy but it's definitely YMMV

i dunno if i should try for this .. or if i should just try to get a ride to the other city and buy it myself... DAMN the Sly Cooper looks interesting.....

I went to my local TRU at around 11 to pick a copy of LBP2 but there was none left. the clerk said they were all gone within 15 minutes :cry:

Dartmouth NS is out of LBP2 and GT5 so much for price matching them at walmart cause Walmart's only going to call anyways and say nope sorry they don't have stalk in anymore. maybe i should have went to FS Yesterday like a RFD'er did ( near by me ) and PM then... cause i don't they will now. kiss this deal good bye.

[quote name='Dashboard']I went to my local TRU at around 11 to pick a copy of LBP2 but there was none left. the clerk said they were all gone within 15 minutes :cry:[/QUOTE]

Holy shit :whistle2:s I think my nearest location had around 5+ copies an hour and a half after the store opened. Only 2 copies of GT5 left after I bought my copy, but I guess there'd be none left considering there were asians behind me going to grab some of the deals. I overheard one say to the other "How do you always know about these deals?! do you just read through the flyers or something?" :roll:

their website claims my local TRU has LBP2 in stock, but i don't care enough to drive over. Good deal for anyone interested, though...

went to my local Toys R us, no stock for both
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
went to walmart and got it price matched

None at my local TRU, but I did managed to PM at FS for LBP2. Surprisingly, I couldn't find GT5 at FS or BB. I didn't check Walmart, but whatever.

I got to my local store (in Saskatoon) about an hour after they opened today and managed to snag the last copy of LBP2, they still seemed to have quite a few GT5's left though.

You've got to "love" the Internet shitstains at that other site with their emoticons, scans of their receipts, horrible grammar and brazen attitudes over this deal. Losers.

Do you guys think there's a chance of them restocking GT5 for tomorrow? I got a copy, but after opening it I noticed the case is chipped, so I'm going to have to exchange it :(

^ Unlikely for TRU to restock unless they get a shipment in the morning. You can just wait for your store to restock it later but games don't come in as often, though you have 45 days for exchange.

I work at TRU and MAN those games sold fast. We had LBP2 > GT5 in terms of quantity, if I didn't put copies on hold I would've missed the deal. GT5 sold out within 10 minutes due to lower quantity. I think LBP2 lasted 2-3 hours due to higher stock.

[quote name='foxmcloud']went to my local Toys R us, no stock for both
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
went to walmart and got it price matched[/QUOTE]

DAMN wish i saw this earlier ! but never looked till now ... oh well .. i already made my peace with it but knowing i might still have had a chance i may have gotten it . but everytime i PM at walmart or FutureShop they called the stores not once did they not call another location and just PM without checking.

[quote name='VetraX']Do you guys think there's a chance of them restocking GT5 for tomorrow? I got a copy, but after opening it I noticed the case is chipped, so I'm going to have to exchange it :([/QUOTE]

replace the case? is the cover or manual fine?

[quote name='kn00tcn']replace the case? is the cover or manual fine?[/QUOTE]

Thought of that as soon as it happened. The cover/artwork and manual are fine ofourse, it's a new game, why wouldn't it be. Thing is that ever since late 2009 with the release of the slim the PS3 game cases have changed along with the logo - okay it's a very minuscule detail on the top of the case, but conspicuous to me, and especially for a game I bought brand new.

Anyhow 45 days to exchange. I've just been calling every second or third day to see if they've restocked. Funny thing is that it was in a protective case too.

interesting, the valkyria chronicles i have from usa with the old red spine logo is the new case (no spiderman text at the top), same for my mx vs atv reflex with the new ps3 spine logo, while LBP1GOTY from amazon ~year ago is the old case

as long as the smell is fresh paint inside (with no fingerprints on manual or disc) then it must be new right, could just trade the plastic case with someone or replace it with another of your games

bread's done
Back