Toys R Us - Moonlight Madness Sale - Nov 16

AndyTwobeats

CAGiversary!
Toys R Us Moonlight Madness Sale
[except Express stores and where prohibited by local by-laws. Check your local stores for hours. Visit toysrus.ca for online sale details]

Friday November 16, 10pm - midnight only
http://i50.tinypic.com/353cwhj.jpg
Halo 4 - $59.99 w/ $20 TRU gift card
[Gift card for use on your next visit, offer available in store only. While they last. No rainchecks]

Friday November 16 - Thursday November 22
http://i45.tinypic.com/2he8vif.jpg

Mix & Match Videogames
[Excludes bundled games, clearance, and Wii U. Applies to $29.99+ games]
Buy 1, save 15%
Buy 2, save 20%
Buy 3, save 25%

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Will that mix and match deal be online as well? I could buy borderlands 2 and Blops 2. Probably a better chance online than in store.[/QUOTE]
I would assume so, the flyer doesn't say
Maybe call a TRU store and ask to make sure

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']I would assume so, the flyer doesn't say
Maybe call a TRU store and ask to make sure[/QUOTE]

I work at TRU and I can tell you that we get absolutely no info on if that works or not.

[quote name='Wikkidkarma']Will that mix and match deal be online as well? I could buy borderlands 2 and Blops 2. Probably a better chance online than in store.[/QUOTE]

It works, try the site. I added 2 $59.99 games, took 20% off.

I tried with a few games including Halo 4 but they are "Out of Stock" so I'm sure they are limiting the numbers they allow for online purchase. Also, their selection of games which is posted online is quite sad.

[quote name='Icetron']It works, try the site. I added 2 $59.99 games, took 20% off.[/QUOTE]

But then you pay for shipping. I'd say just go to a store and buy it.

[quote name='kentheguy']But then you pay for shipping. I'd say just go to a store and buy it.[/QUOTE]

I ended up finding a store that had Blops 2 and two copies of Bordetlands 2. $45 for each of them is pretty good. (Unless borderlands 2 goes on sale for 39.99 in the next few weeks)

My A-hole friend in the US enjoyed pointing out that Borderlands is $25 next week for Black Friday.

Borderlands 2 was just $30 at a local BestBuy grand opening sale this weekend (Resident Evil 6 too). So yeah, upcoming price drops are very likely.

bread's done
Back