Toys R Us Nov 19 - 25

AndyTwobeats

CAGiversary!
I hope this doesn't mean there's no hope left for Buy 2 Get 1 sales this year... =/

Mix and Match all videogame software from any system, excludes software bundled with videogame hardware, and software priced $89.99 and up.
Spend $39.98 to $74.97, save $10
Spend $74.98 to $99.97, save $20
Spend $99.98 or more, save $30

Xbox360 - 250GB Holiday Bundle [Alan Wake + Forza 3] - $269.97
Xbox360 - Wireless controller - $59.99
Xbox360 - 12 month Live card - $59.99
Xbox360 - 1400 points - $19.99
Xbox360 - 2800 points - $39.99
Xbox360 - Halo Reach - $59.99
Xbox360 - Star Wars Force Unleashed II - $59.99
Xbox360 - Fable III - $69.99
Xbox360 - Smackdown vs Raw 2011 - $59.99
Xbox360 - Call of Duty Black Ops - $59.99
Xbox360 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $59.99
Xbox360 - NHL 11 - $69.99
Xbox360 - Toy Story 3 - $49.99
Xbox360 - Kinect - $149.99
Xbox360 - Kinect - Sonic Free Riders - $49.99
Xbox360 - Kinect - Kinect Sports - $49.99
Xbox360 - Kinect - Your Shape Fitness Evolved - $49.99
Xbox360 - Kinect - Dance Central - $49.99

PS3 - 160GB console - $289.99 with the purchase of any $19.99+ game
PS3 - Dualshock 3 controllers - $54.99
PS3 - Star Wars Force Unleashed II - $59.99
PS3 - Call of Duty Black Ops - $59.99
PS3 - The Sly Collection - $39.99
PS3 - Eyepet - $39.99
PS3 - NHL 11 - $69.99
PS3 - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - $59.99
PS3 - Need for Speed Hot Pursuit - $69.99
PS3 Move - Sports Champions - $39.99

PSP - Invisimals bundle - $199.99
PSP - Kingdom Hearts [can't read the subtitle lol] - $44.99
PSP - Invisimals - $39.99
PSP - UFC Undisputed 2010 - $39.99
PSP - Mod Nation Racers - $19.99
PSP - Lego Harry Potter - $34.99
PSP - Toy Story 3 - $29.99

Wii - Free $30 TRU gift card with purchase of Wii console [$209.99], for use on your next purchase
Purchase any 2 of the following, save $10 - Wii Classic Controller [$24.99], Wii Nunchuck [$24.99], Wii Remote w/ Motion Plus [$44.99]
Wii - uDraw Game Tablet - $69.99
Wii - NHL Slapshot - $69.99
Wii - Raving Rabbids Travel in Time - $49.99
Wii - Kirby's Epic Yarn - $49.99
Wii - Super Mario Galaxy 2 - $59.99
Wii - Donkey Kong Country Returns - $49.99 [Nov 21]
Wii - Michael Jackson the Experience - $49.99 [Nov 23]
Wii - Disney's Epic Mickey - $49.99 [Nov 30]

Nintendo DS - Free $20 TRU gift card with purchase of Nintendo DS Lite [$139.99], for use on your next purchase
Nintendo DSi XL - $169.99
All DS, DSi, DSi XL accessories - Buy 1 Get 1 half off
Nintendo DS - ZhuZhu Pets 2 - $39.99
Nintendo DS - Kung Zhu - $39.99
Nintendo DS - Littlest Pet Shop 3 - $34.99
Nintendo DS - Baby Life - $29.99
Nintendo DS - BeyBlade Metal Fusion - $39.99
Nintendo DS - Pokemon Heart Gold - $39.99

*excludes software bundled with videogame hardware & software priced at $89.99 & up.

The key word here is $89.99. Anything below goes.

I bought on 3 separate transactions:
Allan Wake LE with Mod Nation Racers
Fable 3 LE with Sly Collection
Goldeneye Bundle with Alpha Prtocol

[quote name='Baztian']I'm assuming you have to buy at least 2 games for the discount ("Mix & Match"). Is this correct?[/QUOTE]

Nope, the value is all that matters. I picked up the Sly Collection by itself for $29.99.

[quote name='ju5tbringit']Don't ask, just get them to scan it. If it doesn't qualify the system should automatically exclude it. From what the sales told me, stuff like Wii Sports Resort didn't work. Goldeneye "shouldn't" work, but it does :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='poxsc']Goldeneye Bundle with Alpha Prtocol[/QUOTE]

Interesting... maybe the clerk at my local TRU was just being a hardass about it. He said no before ringing things through. Anyways, I've been on the fence about getting GoldenEye, but maybe I'll go back and hope he's not there. :lol:

I haven't had the chance to drop by yet, but my brother wants to pick up assassin creed brotherhood and I think I want the new donkey kong country or kirby epic yarn, but I haven't heard anyone mention buying assassin creeds brotherhood. Do TRU have the game?

[quote name='Faytz']I haven't had the chance to drop by yet, but my brother wants to pick up assassin creed brotherhood and I think I want the new donkey kong country or kirby epic yarn, but I haven't heard anyone mention buying assassin creeds brotherhood. Do TRU have the game?[/QUOTE]

I picked up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood yesterday, together with a copy of GTA IV Complete Edition for a Christmas gift.
When I asked the clerk if he could check for me if it qualifies, he said that it will qualify for sure and I should get around 20$ off.

When he rang it in I hit the 99.98$ mark and I received my 30$ off, so I'm quite happy. I was on the fence about AC:B and didn't know if it was worth it to buy it now (I'm not a multiplayer fan and feared that they shortened the single player mode severely to concentrate on multiplayer) or if I should wait until it drops in price, but with the TRU deal you get at least 10$.

[quote name='lustyhitter']All I can say is that I'm glad people on both sites are buying The Sly Collection. Makes me feel good.[/QUOTE]

Does Sly qualify for the discount? I've tried adding it to my cart on their site along with a variety of other games but for some reason Sly never triggers the discount. Even stuff that isn't out yet like Gran Turismo seems to work so I'm wondering...

[quote name='adayinthelife']Does Sly qualify for the discount? I've tried adding it to my cart on their site along with a variety of other games but for some reason Sly never triggers the discount. Even stuff that isn't out yet like Gran Turismo seems to work so I'm wondering...[/QUOTE]

It should. It's $39.99. I know if you go to the store to purchase it, you'll get it for $29.99.

[quote name='lustyhitter']All I can say is that I'm glad people on both sites are buying The Sly Collection. Makes me feel good.[/QUOTE]

*happy raccoon chitter*
:)

[quote name='everC']I picked up Assassin's Creed Brotherhood yesterday, together with a copy of GTA IV Complete Edition for a Christmas gift.
When I asked the clerk if he could check for me if it qualifies, he said that it will qualify for sure and I should get around 20$ off.

When he rang it in I hit the 99.98$ mark and I received my 30$ off, so I'm quite happy. I was on the fence about AC:B and didn't know if it was worth it to buy it now (I'm not a multiplayer fan and feared that they shortened the single player mode severely to concentrate on multiplayer) or if I should wait until it drops in price, but with the TRU deal you get at least 10$.[/QUOTE]

Just got my parents to drop by toys r us in richmond and picked the assassin creed brotherhood with harvest moon tree of tranquility (19.99, I got it last time pick this up again as a gift for friend), totally to be 80, got my 20 dollars off, so basically harvest moon was free. Pretty awesome considering my brother would've gotten the game anyway at regular price.

I was on the fence about buying donkey kong and kirby too, well still a few more days before I decide.

Picked up Super Mario Galaxy 2 & Donkey Kong Country Returns as part of the promo. I also decided to buy FlingSmash for the pack-in Wii Remote Plus and to my shock, their system automatically included it as part of the promo as well ($10 off) :bouncy:

EDIT: Wow, just noticed that a good number of their Nintendo first party games are $5 more expensive in-store than what is listed on their site. That kinda sucks....

I didn't know any higher than usual prices in-store than online. Picked up Donkey Kong Country Returns and Kirby's Epic Yarn today. Thanks, TRU.

I picked up Sly, Donkey Kong Country: Returns and God of war: Ghost of Sparta. Thanks OP!

Just curious did anyone notice the price on LEGO Harry Potter for either the 360 or the PS3 at toys r us? My store was out of stock.

Called the TrU hotline a few days ago and managed to get them to honour the promo with the free shipping, too! Snagged the Fable III LE and the Alan Wake CE for $109.98 + HST, I'm pretty satisfied!

[quote name='dizzlle01']Is this deal posted on the ad? I tried getting gran turismo, but there was no discount applied.[/QUOTE]

I don't like the sounds of that, I was going to grab it tonight before the sale is up. Anyone else have any luck with GT5?

[quote name='adayinthelife']I don't like the sounds of that, I was going to grab it tonight before the sale is up. Anyone else have any luck with GT5?[/QUOTE]

I bought 2 copies of GT5 yesterday for a grand total of 101$ :applause:

[quote name='Dashboard']I bought 2 copies of GT5 yesterday for a grand total of 101$ :applause:[/QUOTE]

I really like the sounds of that!

WOO HOO I picked up Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom for the PS3 today for $29.99... Gotta love the pricing for a game released less then a week ago. Surprised Toys R Us carried it.

[quote name='Rastafari']WOO HOO I picked up Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom for the PS3 today for $29.99... Gotta love the pricing for a game released less then a week ago. Surprised Toys R Us carried it.[/QUOTE]

:( i am so jealous, ran around for 20 minutes for that game, got refused @ fs, and bb and tru didnt have it

bread's done
Back