Toys R Us Nov 2nd and 3rd Doorbusters - AC III $47.99 and More

JerikoHusky

CAGiversary!
All day both days for these deals. Sale is available on both xbox and ps3 versions. Sale prices are based on current in store prices.

Xbox 360 4gb w/ Kinect 249.99 FREE $25 gift card

• Final Fantasy 13-2 $9.99
  • Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
  • Batman Arkham City $14.99
  • NFS The Run $9.99
  • Battlefield 3 $19.99
  • Assassins Creed 3 $47.99

Haven't gotten FFXIII-2 yet, I figured I'd bite on it now since my job passes right near my closest TRU. I go in, and the sales tag for FFXIII-2 had it 50% off to $19.99, not $9.99 like in the OP.

Needless to say, passed... will wait until another chance at a sub $10 price point.

[quote name='Kezay']Haven't gotten FFXIII-2 yet, I figured I'd bite on it now since my job passes right near my closest TRU. I go in, and the sales tag for FFXIII-2 had it 50% off to $19.99, not $9.99 like in the OP.

Needless to say, passed... will wait until another chance at a sub $10 price point.[/QUOTE]Did you scan it or ask an employee to do a price-check on it? You shouldn't always trust tags.

Case in point: I was with my mom in Macy's last night and she noticed some plush throws that she was interested in buying. The tag said they were $40 each, but I said I'd check the price using the nearby price checker. Lo-and-behold, it rang up $19.99.

My mom bought two. :lol:

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Does best buy require the ad or can we show it to them on our phone? I need to go pickup my AC III and need to know if I'll have to try and get the ad from toys r us. Also do you have to pm at same store you buy from?[/QUOTE]

Just print the ad from the TRU site would be the easiest and quickest way. I've also forgotten an ad in the past and they can look it up on a computer.

No, you don't need to go back to the store you bought it from.

BTW, I just got my PM via phone (had to since I did an online order). Took about 15 mins as they called TRU to verify stock but not having to drive anywhere is worth the extra time.

Battlefield 3 worth 19.99? I have the PC version but its almost more convenient to sit on the couch and play with a cranked up sound system

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Great story.
I bet your Mom was all like "thanks Sugar Bear (your nickname since you we're 2)."

Then y'all went home and your dad saw the plush throws and said "fuck Martha (your mom's name), the last thing we need right now are plush throws. I'm up to my eyeballs in plush throws, how are we going to pay the bills with plush throws?"

Your Mom was surprised and replied, "why can't we pay our bills, Bill(your Dad's name)?"

He replies, "well I got fired at the adult sex toy plant for abusing the merchandise."

You then chime in with, "dad it was embarrassing enough that you worked there but now everyone is going to know you got fired! I'm going on CAG to let off some steam!" You then storm off to your room.[/QUOTE]Uh...what? I was just illustrating a point.

I bet your Mom was all like "thanks Sugar Bear (your nickname since you we're 2)."

Then y'all went home and your dad saw the plush throws and said "fuck Martha (your mom's name), the last thing we need right now are plush throws. I'm up to my eyeballs in plush throws, how are we going to pay the bills with plush throws?"

Your Mom was surprised and replied, "why can't we pay our bills, Bill(your Dad's name)?"

He replies, "well I got fired at the adult sex toy plant for abusing the merchandise."

You then chime in with, "dad it was embarrassing enough that you worked there but now everyone is going to know you got fired! I'm going on CAG to let off some steam!" You then storm off to your room.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:s

I lol'd but that was mean.

You then chime in with, "dad it was embarrassing enough that you worked there but now everyone is going to know you got fired! I'm going on CAG to let off some steam!" You then storm off to your room.[/QUOTE]

Not mean, just extremely weird.

Just did FF13-2 on PS3 and NFS The Run 360. They scanned at 9.99 each but worked for the BOGO 40% off too. Total cost was 16.94 after tax.

One of the best made up stories ever.

This appears to have been written by a 10-year-old trying to be edgy and funny, while trying to tell someone off.

Seriously guy, that was odd.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Anyone have any luck PMing AC3 at BB with a preorder?[/QUOTE]

Me too. Replied earlier I think....or was that in the BB thread? Anyhow, PMed over the phone no problem.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Anyone have any luck PMing AC3 at BB with a preorder?[/QUOTE]

Got through and PM'd once their phone system stopped hanging up on me with no issues. Provided her with the local TRU # and my order #, total time was 10 mins.

just came back from TRu and got 2 runs for 17, would have gotten ff 13-2 as well but it was 19.99. 50% from 39.99 anyone else see this?

[quote name='Mottozero']just came back from TRu and got 2 runs for 17, would have gotten ff 13-2 as well but it was 19.99. 50% from 39.99 anyone else see this?[/QUOTE]

Should be 9.99 when scanned... I just got 2, one for xbox and one for ps3

[quote name='shadowkast']Yeah, no problem at all[/QUOTE]

Same here. Went early just in case there was going to be trouble. I figured I'd beat others to it haha.

Just bought the Xbox 360 Kinect bundle for $250 and got the $25 gift card back. Had to buy the console cause mine got red ringed (3 days before Halo 4!!). I want to use the gift card on more games--does anybody know if Toys R' Us will price match Target's Buy 2 get 1?

[quote name='markhimself']Just bought the Xbox 360 Kinect bundle for $250 and got the $25 gift card back. Had to buy the console cause mine got red ringed (3 days before Halo 4!!). I want to use the gift card on more games--does anybody know if Toys R' Us will price match Target's Buy 2 get 1?[/QUOTE]

Nope. The price match has to be on an exact item, like if Borderlands 2 was $39.99 somewhere, we would price match that, but not any b1g1 deals. Although, it kind of depends on stores, but every store is supposed to follow that rule.

[quote name='kangchousa']Should be 9.99 when scanned... I just got 2, one for xbox and one for ps3[/QUOTE]

Had the same thing happen to me, she scanned it and it came up $19.99

[quote name='bigant262']Nope. The price match has to be on an exact item, like if Borderlands 2 was $39.99 somewhere, we would price match that, but not any b1g1 deals. Although, it kind of depends on stores, but every store is supposed to follow that rule.[/QUOTE]

Gah, ok. I'll just have to buy one for now, ha. Thank you very much!

[quote name='Narok']Had the same thing happen to me, she scanned it and it came up $19.99[/QUOTE]

I also tried to get FFXIII-2 for $9.99 but it came up as $19.99 with the regular price listed as $39.99. I might try to have BB price match. Toysrus.com has it listed for $10.

[quote name='Pites']I also tried to get FFXIII-2 for $9.99 but it came up as $19.99 with the regular price listed as $39.99. I might try to have BB price match. Toysrus.com has it listed for $10.[/QUOTE]

Tell your store to price match the website.

Should I get need for speed the run and ff13-2 on 360 or ps3? With free in store pick up with both at 20% off so $8 each right now!!!
Is need for speed the run even worth getting or u think I should just wait and get most wanted on bf for maybe $30 hopefully. Or get both and ad on even more to my huge backlog.

[quote name='HenDoggy']so is the assassins creed 3 sale still going on tomorrow i want to price match[/QUOTE]

Read either post #1 or the title for a thorough explanation

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Should I get need for speed the run and ff13-2 on 360 or ps3? With free in store pick up with both at 20% off so $8 each right now!!!
Is need for speed the run even worth getting or u think I should just wait and get most wanted on bf for maybe $30 hopefully. Or get both and ad on even more to my huge backlog.[/QUOTE]
It's worth it bro!!! the online is pretty intense But sure a steal at $8 I picked this up back when it was 39.99 shouldve waited for $20 but its a worth atleast $15

If you enjoy Arcade racers, NFS: The Run is awesome for $10. Kind of reminds me of Road Rash a bit, driving through all the different elements throughout the U.S., plus having baddies to battle, not to mention the environment effects. Cool racer for sure. I bought it for $29.99 awhile back and enjoying every penny.

Hoping AC3 hits the $29.99 BF sale mark.

This might be a stupid question but do you need the card you used on the purchase to PM at Bestbuy? Can you just give them the receipt?

Damn lame-ass target near me doesn't price match online stuff. Argued and showed the corporate site's promise and he still refused **** Target.

[quote name='nekketsu']Damn lame-ass target near me doesn't price match online stuff. Argued and showed the corporate site's promise and he still refused **** Target.[/QUOTE]
Do you not have a local TRU? Cause this price is in-store as well.

[quote name='Namerson']This might be a stupid question but do you need the card you used on the purchase to PM at Bestbuy? Can you just give them the receipt?[/QUOTE]
Receipt should be fine unless you used a gift card. Then they have to put it back on a new gift card for you...

[quote name='Woocls']Do you not have a local TRU? Cause this price is in-store as well.[/QUOTE]
The TRU is close to the Target but of course TRU didn't have the games in stock.

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Should I get need for speed the run and ff13-2 on 360 or ps3? With free in store pick up with both at 20% off so $8 each right now!!!
Is need for speed the run even worth getting or u think I should just wait and get most wanted on bf for maybe $30 hopefully. Or get both and ad on even more to my huge backlog.[/QUOTE]

Whats the 20% off? Is it a coupon?

[quote name='nekketsu']Yesterday there was an online only 20% discount for all games at TRU.com.[/QUOTE]

Of course there was. :/

Went to Best Buy and they told me the system wouldnt let them price match Assassins Creed 3 cause it was an online order, then called and they hung up on me.

Been on hold now for over 20 mins just trying to talk to a rep to get a price match what a total disaster. What in the world is going on with BB, used to be 5 mins or less everytime I call to get somebody.

[quote name='ps3gamer35']Been on hold now for over 20 mins just trying to talk to a rep to get a price match what a total disaster. What in the world is going on with BB, used to be 5 mins or less everytime I call to get somebody.[/QUOTE]

I had the same exact thing happen to me tonight. After I got through their new voice menu (real good use of resources there BBY :roll: ), it took about 20 minutes to get a game rep. She then called to verify stock and 10 minutes later she comes back and says there was no answer so I should call back in 30 minutes. I was like nuh uh and told her to try again. After she was on hold with TRU for another 10 minutes, I was able to get my pm. Wtfs all around.

is final fantasy 13-2 worth $10?
Do i need to play/beat 13 first to understand this? (is this a expansion from 13?)

I pricematch at BB since I was getting blu ray movies there and and leftover gift card.

???I got final fantasy 13-2 with some kind of novalla book thing???

[quote name='The Punisher']is final fantasy 13-2 worth $10?
Do i need to play/beat 13 first to understand this? (is this a expansion from 13?)

I pricematch at BB since I was getting blu ray movies there and and leftover gift card.

???I got final fantasy 13-2 with some kind of novalla book thing???[/QUOTE]
Yes, you will probably want to play through FF13 first before you play 13-2. You could just wiki the story from 13 though if you wanted. Personally I LOVED FF13, but most people don't seem to like it very much, which is really sad. Without playing it first, you might be a little bit confused as to what's going on in 13-2 for quite awhile until you started to understand what's going on.

bread's done
Back