Toys R Us Pre-Holiday 10% back promotion funds disappeared.. anyone else?

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Hey CAG,

This morning I logged into my TRU Rewards account and saw that I heard earned ~ $50 towards the TRU Pre-Holiday 10% back promotion.

Tonight I logged in and it says $0 earned. Is that a glitch? Is anyone else seeing that? Or did they wipe my account for some reason?

Thank God I found this thread. I was about to hyper ventilate. I was logging in to make sure my balance had updated - it seems to take two days or so for the gift card, vs points which usually take one day. By my calculations I should be up to just about $98. When I saw zero I flipped - thought I might have gotten disqualified or something. I ha a tiny hope I may have miscalculated and hit the $100 max, but I figured it would say so.

It shouldn't be a hard error for them to fix - all my purchases and other points are there. But I want my $100! LOL.

Sad we all have the problem but glad at the same time I am not alone. :)

Any updates? My account still have a "0" balance for the pre-holiday 10% promotion but accurately shows the points I've earned for the regular Rewars R Us earning period

I don't think video games were ever intended to be a part of this promotion. I can't find any information on the promo page that say video games qualify for 10%, only toys.

I don't think video games were ever intended to be a part of this promotion. I can't find any information on the promo page that say video games qualify for 10%, only toys.

I don't see anything that ever excluded video games either---and you don't issue credit for them and then retroactively take it away either. In past 10% holiday promotions video games were included and in the TRU thread the TRU promoter is pushing the promotion as well

bread's done
Back