Toys R US - Sept 10-23

AndyTwobeats

CAGiversary!
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [PS3/Xbox360] - $19.97
[is this game fun? just curious if it's worth purchasing]

2 for $30 on all $19.99 Greatest Hits PSP games
Save $20 when you buy any two $34.99 and up PS3 accessories [excluding clearance and prepaid cards]
[Out Sept 17] Playstation Move Bundle - $99.99
PS3 160GB Console - $299.99
NHL 11 [PS3/Xbox360] - $69.99
Spiderman Shattered Dimensions [PS3 pictured] - $59.99

Xbox360 Halo Reach Limited Edition Bundle - $399.99
[Out Sept 14] Xbox360 Halo Reach - $59.99 [reserve yours now and get a bonus 9" Halo Mega Bloks Spartan Figure at pick-up, choose from red, yellow, or green]
Xbox360 Halo Reach Limited Edition $79.99
Xbox360 Halo Reach Legendary Edition $149.99
1400 MS points - $19.99
2800 MS points - $39.99
Save $20 when you buy any two $34.99 and up Xbox360 accessories [excludes clearance and points cards]
Xbox360 Halo Wars - $14.97
Xbox360 Halo 3 - $24.97
Xbox360 Halo ODST - $29.97
Halo Legends DVD - $9.97

NintendoDS - $119.99 [save $20 with purchase of any $19.99 or more DS game]
[Starting Sept 12] Nintendo DSi - $149.99 / Nintendo DSi XL - $169.99

With purchase of Super Mario Bros Wii, Mario Kart Wii, or Super Mario Galaxy 2 - Wii Console with Wii Sports Resort - $199.99
Wii Metroid Other M - $59.99
Wii NHL Slapshot - $69.99, get Wii Hockey Stick for half price with purchase
Wii Nerf Sports Pack - $19.87
25% off all DS and Wii Nerf accessories [excludes clearance]
[Out Sept 14] Wii Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp - $39.99

[Out Sept 12] DS Professor Layton and the Unwound Future - $34.99
[Out Sept 14] DS Phineas and Ferb Ride Again - $29.99
DS - Batman Brave and the Bold - $29.99
DS - Harry Potter Years 1-4 - $29.97
DS - The Last Airbender - $24.97
DS - How to Train Your Dragon - $24.97
DS - Spongebob's Boating Bash - $29.97
DS - Bakugan Battle Trainer - $19.97
DS - Club Penguin $24.97

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']

Xbox360 Halo Reach - $29.97

[/QUOTE]

Really? Or is that supposed to be ODST? If it's Reach, I better act quick!

POP: The Forgotten Sands for $20 might have to get that.

On the bottom of XBOX360 list "Xbox360 Halo Reach - $29.97" is that ODST?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='onemorechanc']Really? Or is that supposed to be ODST? If it's Reach, I better act quick![/QUOTE]

[quote name='retro.elite']POP: The Forgotten Sands for $20 might have to get that.

On the bottom of XBOX360 list "Xbox360 Halo Reach - $29.97" is that ODST?[/QUOTE]

My mistake, it's ODST ;)

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [PS3/Xbox360] - $19.97
[is this game fun? just curious if it's worth purchasing][/QUOTE]
That's the price I was waiting for. Glad I only work until noon on Fridays.

[quote name='Opopanax']Haha, oh Ubi, when will you just start releasing games at $20 and save us all the trouble?[/QUOTE]That's why I'm waiting on Brotherhood like I did for ACII.

[quote name='AndyTwobeats']
1400 MS points - $19.99
2800 MS points - $39.99[/QUOTE]

anyone else notice this? is microsoft seriously reducing the freaking amount of points per dollar?

[quote name='thisjustanother']anyone else notice this? is microsoft seriously reducing the freaking amount of points per dollar?[/QUOTE]
Welcome to 2007.

Or 2006. Not sure when, but MS points in Canada have always been at those prices.

[quote name='thisjustanother']anyone else notice this? is microsoft seriously reducing the freaking amount of points per dollar?[/QUOTE]

It's always been that many points in Canada as far as I remember.

USA gets the 1600 and 3000 points cards (which coincidentally, don't work in Canada).

well I'm definitely in for the new PoP game at $20...well actually I'll just go price match it at BB and get it for $18 or whatever but still

Halo Legends...anybody seen it? It actually worth the $10?

POP Forgotten Sands is alot of fun. Its pretty short (about 10 hours if I remember) so dont have time to get bored with it.

Good game.

[quote name='Fuzzy']That's why I'm waiting on Brotherhood like I did for ACII.[/QUOTE]
It doest matter, their game drops fast but TIV holds. So buy on release day, finish + trade = profit.

[quote name='Fuzzy']That's the price I was waiting for. Glad I only work until noon on Fridays.[/QUOTE]

Kinda of fun game, but I really think its a rental or if you have a friend who has it ... just borrow it from him (her). You can finish it in 1-3 sittings and after you're done there's not really that much to go back and play it for. $20 may seem like a hot price, but for its length and replay value its not that hot. However that's my own opinion.

[quote name='kyle071785']
Halo Legends...anybody seen it? It actually worth the $10?[/QUOTE]

Not worth it, save your money.

Picked up the last copy of PoP at Victoria Terrace.

If anyone wants Samba de Amigo maracas I saw 4 of them in the clearance bin for just under $5 each.

EDIT: I guess I should mention they're the Wii ones, not the DC ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fuzzy']Picked up the last copy of PoP at Victoria Terrace.

If anyone wants Samba de Amigo maracas I saw 4 of them in the clearance bin for just under $5 each.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding me?!?!?!!? DAMN anybody seen maracas around Montreal? I didnt see any at my local....

[quote name='will123456']Thanks for the heads up. Grabbed PoP yesterday and I'm really enjoying it.[/QUOTE]

this is my favourite PoP so far since Sands of Time. They did a great job with it...aside from how horrible they made Jake Gyllenhaal's face look :lol:

I'm nearing the end of the game and hoping it goes out on a strong note

bread's done
Back