Toys R Us special weekend sales

Wait... this coming weekend they'll have a B1GO 40% off (according to another thread) and two weekends from now they'll have a B1G1 half off?

Seems kinda excessive but whatever.

[quote name='Vinny']Wait... this coming weekend they'll have a B1GO 40% off (according to another thread) and two weekends from now they'll have a B1G1 half off?

Seems kinda excessive but whatever.[/QUOTE]

What kind of CAG are you to be complaining about deals? I welcome TRU to have sales every weekend.

[quote name='k4lm4n']What kind of CAG are you to be complaining about deals? I welcome TRU to have sales every weekend.[/QUOTE]

Esp since they give away GCs like candy. I look forward to this B1G1 half off

Whoa, how positive are you on that B1GO 50% off? Cuz I'll definitely wait for that deal over this supposed weekends B1GO 40% off, but I'll be pissed if this 50% business isn't true:bomb:

[quote name='Masquerade']Waiting for B2G1 sale but this seem interesting.[/QUOTE]

well B2G1 and B1G1 50% off are essentially the same deal (33% off total price). So might as well go with this deal so you aren't forced to purchase 2 games for the price cut.

[quote name='k4lm4n']What kind of CAG are you to be complaining about deals? I welcome TRU to have sales every weekend.[/QUOTE]

Not complaining, just saying it seems pretty odd to have two sale so similar, so close together. I rather they had one of these sales later in the summer... around time for SMG2 or Other M.

[quote name='stevemoco']3/27 & 3/28 Buy a 360 Elite $299 get a $50 gift card and a Energizer controller charging station ($40 value) for free
[/QUOTE]

Thats going on right now, I think it also includes the holiday bundle, and you get a $25 gift card if you get an arcade.

bread's done
Back