Toys R Us - Splinter Cell: Conviction $44.99

MasterAwesome

CAGiversary!
This is the first time I've ever posted a deal on here so I'm not sure if I'm following the right protocol or whatever to make sure this wasn't already posted before, but I typed "Splinter Cell: Conviction" into the search bar and it said the lowest price was currently Walmart for $48, so I hope I'm the first. I'm assuming this is the same price in-store as well, but I haven't been to a store to confirm yet. Nothing too amazing of a deal, but it could be pretty appealing if you have a gift card or something I guess.

Here's the link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3970687

I've been dying to play this game, but $40 is my price point. I know there have been lots of sales to get to that price, but alas, I keep missing out. Some day soon, I hope!

Although this isnt the most fantastic deal, especially with all the sales, it is a good chunk off of MSRP. Good deal for those (like me) who keep missing the deals at $40.

Thanks OP!

It'll be in store at that price all next week. Also Just Cause 2 (PS3 & 360) for $39.99 and Just Dance for $27.99.

Also buy 1 get 1 for $5 on certain DS games I doubt most of you are interested in and 2 for $40 on select Wii games (such as Price as Right and the like).

Buy Lost Planet 2 get either Street Fighter IV or Dark Void 50% (that'll be $14.99), 360 or PS3. That's not the Super Street Fighter IV though.

3D Dot Game Heroes has no promotion at TRU, sadly.

bread's done
Back