Toys R Us value games at 7.99 for PS1 and PS2

tolhurst

CAGiversary!
I was in a Toys "R" Us today and all ps1 and PS2 games with the big round yellow sticker were 7.99. Lots of junk, but I did pick up Harvest Moon: save the homeland and Parappa The Rapper 2 for 7.99 each. I did see Twisted Metal:Black in there among others. THese games were BOGO a few weeks ago....

Hmm, my toysrus never has good deals like that, usually crap, although on time they had a coupon where you buy two 20 dollar games and get another for free. That was pretty sweet.

This sale has been going on for at least two weeks, and has been posted before... some TRUs seem to display a sign advertising the sale, some don't. The one in Times Square had loads of games, but no sign, but they all rang up $7.99 anyway.

It's only on the ones in the smaller, soft-plastic security case, not all the ones with the Value! sticker. So unfortunately I couldn't pick up games like Twisted Metal, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, etc. I tried.

I got:
Hitman 2
Stuntman
Spy Hunter
Sly Cooper
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec

I also saw SSX, Metropolis Mayhem (something like that) Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX, Mojo, Namco Museum, and other games that didn't really interest me. I would've picked up VF: EVO and Parappa if I'd seen them...

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='fwacce']This is amazing. I wish someone else had posted this before.[/quote]

/sarcasm?[/quote]

Verified.

[quote name='fwacce'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='fwacce']This is amazing. I wish someone else had posted this before.[/quote]

/sarcasm?[/quote]

Verified.[/quote]

Ah, it's all good then. 8)

I had to go back a few pages, and yes the 7.99 price was listed before, sorry I missed it -- however, if it helped anybody I recind my apology.

bread's done
Back