Toys R Us - Wii U Bundles in Stock - $469 Deluxe $419 Basic

Wii U is not hard to find... quick online search at target and walmart says they're all in stock and this is in the DC area.

[quote name='boostlag']Wii U is not hard to find... quick online search at target and walmart says they're all in stock and this is in the DC area.[/QUOTE]

Some people are having difficulties finding them. Believe it or not, not everyone lives in the DC area.

[quote name='boostlag']Wii U is not hard to find... quick online search at target and walmart says they're all in stock and this is in the DC area.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, id say do some leg work before you settle for the bundle prices. Checked here around KC, it shows in stock at almost every walmart. Saw a regular yesterday at target and 1 deluxe, 2 regular at a walmart.

believe it or not, the U.S. is a pretty big country.

Online searches aren't always accurate.

My target has been in stock, but they only sell to those who had purchased pre-order cards & my walmart says they are in stock also, but every time I go, they tell me they don't have anything or some story about how the systems are still in the truck and that's why it says "in stock" >_

Stock seems to be inconsistent. Most retailers around me have them in stock but some people can't find any in their area.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']believe it or not, the U.S. is a pretty big country.[/QUOTE]

I don't wanna had to come off snobby but guess what though... DC area has the highest income and lowest job rate in the country... if anyone is gonna splurge for a 300+ console, this is the place so if DC has them in stock chances that you'll find them in Detroit.

[quote name='ritchardf']Yeah, id say do some leg work before you settle for the bundle prices. Checked here around KC, it shows in stock at almost every walmart. Saw a regular yesterday at target and 1 deluxe, 2 regular at a walmart.[/QUOTE]

not sure about your stores but I want to target and game stop and they both had them instock.

[quote name='vantheman']At first I didn't notice that these included 2 games, and was wondering in what way this is considered a deal lol[/QUOTE]

It's still technically not a deal... that's just MSRP.

its not just available in washibngton dc in lancaster PA they are aplenty = ) good since i dont have to pay over the retail price

only reason wii was so popular was because of wii sports, it really got people that would never have bought a game system to play bowling and tennis. Wii U really has nothing a non gamer would want to go out to plunk down 300 for.

bread's done
Back