Toys R Us"YMMV Sharp LC-19DV22U HDTV $249.99"

mikebz28

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Sharp LC-19DV22U

Cnet Review http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/sharp-lc-19dv22u/4505-6482_7-32405160.htm
details from Sharp site
http://www.sharpusa.com/products/ModelLanding/0,1058,1874,00.html

Just picked this TV up from TRU yesterday(Clifton Park NY) on sale for $249.99 original price of $499.99. I know this is a game deal thread but i wasnt sure exactly where to post this. Awesome TV w/built in DVD player. Good luck to anyone looking going out to look for this TV hope you come up with a deal like i did.

Nice price,but only a 19 inch...what room could you possibly be putting a tv that size in??

EDIT: Forgot these would be good for ppl dorming ,etc....

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']Nice price,but only a 19 inch...what room could you possibly be putting a tv that size in??[/quote]

Its for a bedroom at home and our camper when we go camping.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Do you have the UPC or Item number?[/QUOTE]

you're just lazy to call R-zone. LOL!! :lol:

just call them even without the item number. it's not like they have so many different brand & models.

btw, i think that's part of the promo going on this month or that clearance event like last year. so it might be good to double check.

Sale Sticker UPC is: 2700660224997

Box UPC: 0 74000 37029 6

model # : LC-19DV22U

Original price UPC Sticker: 01634153838259

hope this helps out.

[quote name='topnotch97']you're just lazy to call R-zone. LOL!! :lol:

just call them even without the item number. it's not like they have so many different brand & models.

btw, i think that's part of the promo going on this month or that clearance event like last year. so it might be good to double check.[/quote]

I always go or call, and usually the items have a different number.
That, they are too lazy to check, or they lie to me :/

[quote name='mikebz28']Its for a bedroom at home and our camper when we go camping.[/quote]

A hi-def t.v while going camping ?? Now THAT sounds like a camping trip for me lol

In that regards definitely a nice find OP....

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']A hi-def t.v while going camping ?? Now THAT sounds like a camping trip for me lol

In that regards definitely a nice find OP....[/quote]

Gotta have something to hook up the satellite,360 and PS3 to on rainy days in the woods. ;)

[quote name='mikebz28']Gotta have something to hook up the satellite,360 and PS3 to on rainy days in the woods. ;)[/QUOTE]

wow...

anyway, this would make a great PC monitor as well.

I called the stores and they say its going for 299.99? Whats the deal? How do i make them lower this? Thanks.

[quote name='c.gibbits']I called the stores and they say its going for 299.99? Whats the deal? How do i make them lower this? Thanks. [/quote]

Like i said "YMMV" $299 is still not a bad price for this TV IMHO. If you look around at others that are comparable your not gonna find many that are cheaper and if they are its from a company that you have never heard of.

did they have anymore? I might swing by the latham one to see if they have them there... Will get one for my parents for their camper.. i bought them a 32 inch for their home... I am a kick ass son

[quote name='mink03']did they have anymore? I might swing by the latham one to see if they have them there... Will get one for my parents for their camper.. i bought them a 32 inch for their home... I am a kick ass son[/quote]

The CP store didnt have anymore when i bought mine but the lady behind the counter said they should get more in. I guess you could just call them but to be truly sure if they have them you would more than likely have to just go and look/ask them.

NY CAG's WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:D

bread's done
Back