ToysRUs - Bioshock 2 Ps3 - $9.98 online only

Shipping kills the deal

It%27s%20a%20UPS%20Guy%20Holding%20a%20package%20of%20fruit%20of%20the%20loom%20-%20wine%20comes%20from%20fruit%20so%20its%20sort%20of%20related.png

Its the same price in-store, if you can find it. As noted, this is a clearance title and was included in the 30% off sale last week, making it $7.

This should be on clearance in the store by now for 360, they even have it with clearance stuff at my store so it pisses me off extra. I took it and scanned it last week and was still 19.99 though, so I ended up picking up Crackdown 2 for $7. Full price for that I'd never pay, even at $20 wouldn't pick it up unless I had cash to burn and no backlog. But for $7? It's a solid purchase.

[quote name='bic']toys r us had a 30% off sale?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 30%-70% off all clearance games/electronics it was in last weeks ad. I got a PS2 for $60 & EA MMA, Kung Fu Rider for $7 too. They also had good deals on PSP/PSP go memory sticks too.

[quote name='jessesixto']Gamestop has it for 9.99 as well[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, it is $9.99 at gamestop. Damn I am gonna go after work to get a copy (since it's right across the street). Is there any way to search for new copies via the website? I got two gamestops like 2 mins from each other, wondering if I can search for new copies since they only list preowned.

Thanks

Also does Bioshock 2 come with any Download Codes of any kind? Just curious since PSN is still down.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back