ToysRus Exclusive Playstion Move heroes bundle $100

I don't get it, what's so "exclusive" about this? Same price as anywhere else, and the same bundle found everywhere else..

Playstation Move Bundle doesn't normally come with a Navigation controller. It's usually sold separately.

So essentially you're saving $30 by buying the bundle from Toys R Us.

The current bundles only come with sports champion. Other store may have another specific game but it won't be Move heroes.

[quote name='DragonSlayerX']Playstation Move Bundle doesn't normally come with a Navigation controller. It's usually sold separately.

So essentially you're saving $30 by buying the bundle from Toys R Us.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that's the thing.. the Toys R Us bundle doesn't include the navigation controller (which is why he said it's not included).

EDIT: Could've sworn amazon had it listed for preorder, guess they don't now.. so I suppose it is exclusive?

[quote name='sunghost']Yeah, but that's the thing.. the Toys R Us bundle doesn't include the navigation controller (which is why he said it's not included).

EDIT: Could've sworn amazon had it listed for preorder, guess they don't now.. so I suppose it is exclusive?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, TRU is the only retailer carrying this bundle. Everyone else is stuck with the Sports Champions version.

All retailers carry the PS Move Bundle with Sports Champions @ $99.99
Target has the exclusive PS Move Bundle with Start the Party @ $99.99 (YMMV as far as finding though)
TRU has the exclusive PS Move Bundle with EyePet @ $99.99 (as well as PSMove w/PS Move Heroes)

I'm more interested in PS move heroes than Socom 4.. but Socom 4 Deployment Edition has the navigation controller and sharpshooter..

[quote name='sunghost']I'm more interested in PS move heroes than Socom 4.. but Socom 4 Deployment Edition has the navigation controller and sharpshooter..[/QUOTE]
It's a much better buy... If you want PS Heroes, you can play it with your SOCOM deployment bundle, but you got to wait a bit, lol.

I already got KZ3 and already pre-ordered the socom 4 bundle but this is a good deal for someone who has move already, wants move heroes and needs another move controller considering there will be more games coming that req. two. Sell the camera or keep it as a spare.

[quote name='hetz15']I'm waiting for Socom 4's Full Deployment Edition for ps move.[/QUOTE]

This one will be a good buy! I already have my move stuff, but still for anyone that hasn't gotten a move and loves shooters. Can't go wrong with that!

Really what your getting is a controller included so you save the price of the controller.. Your still paying full price on the game

The choices of the Move bundles in the U.S. are Sports Champions, Petz, and Heroes. I'll look at some reviews tonight, still on the fence on which one or two is worth picking up.

I was really interested in Move Heroes until I found out it was just a bunch of mini-games. I was hoping it would've been more along the lines of a Ratchet and Clank adventure game. After playing the demo, it's just a poor man's Mario Party, unfortunately.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']The choices of the Move bundles in the U.S. are Sports Champions, Petz, and Heroes. I'll look at some reviews tonight, still on the fence on which one or two is worth picking up.[/QUOTE]
Do you mean The Eyepet bundle? That's a TRU exclusive.
There's also a Start the Party Bundle that someone mentioned above, which is a Target exclusive. I lucked out and got one of these as a $50 repackage.

The move still has a ton of bugs with KZ3. I'm thinking SOCOM is going to be way better as the game was designed with the move in mind as the definitive control scheme.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']The move still has a ton of bugs with KZ3. I'm thinking SOCOM is going to be way better as the game was designed with the move in mind as the definitive control scheme.[/QUOTE]
What bugs? I've only played KZ3 with the SS/Move and have had no issues.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']I was really interested in Move Heroes until I found out it was just a bunch of mini-games. I was hoping it would've been more along the lines of a Ratchet and Clank adventure game. After playing the demo, it's just a poor man's Mario Party, unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

That's disappointing, I'll probably get the Socom 4 Deployment Edition then. Maybe I'll get lucky and win the PS move heroes bundle from the subway contest lol. It's odd though.. the PS move heroes bundle prize says it has the navigation controller included in it, I wonder if it's different than the TRU bundle.

Then you would be in the minority...

Issues with the "dead-zone" going to the size of a pin causing the user to have to reset to default 2-4 times before actually being reset. Menus performing terrible with the actually move controller. I think using the sharpshooter just makes these things even worse in the game.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Then you would be in the minority...

Issues with the "dead-zone" going to the size of a pin causing the user to have to reset to default 2-4 times before actually being reset. Menus performing terrible with the actually move controller. I think using the sharpshooter just makes these things even worse in the game.[/QUOTE]
Got a link to these issues? I have never had to reset my dead zone or had issues with the menus. I dare say I'm doing better with the SS than I usually do with a standard controller.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']http://community.killzone.com/t5/Killzone-3-PS3/OK-So-Now-It-s-Really-Starting-To-Bug-Me/m-p/741711

Here's one I found in a google search. There's other sporadic issues that pop up (especially with the sharpshooter). I've personally encounter issues every day I've played the game since I got a sharpshooter. I had better luck without the darn thing.[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't say I'm in the minority after reading one person complain. However, I did a quick search too and I am seeing only sporadic mentioning of these issues.
Some suggested that the straying crosshair may be caused by a light being on in front of the camera. Just a thought.
The Amazon reviews seem to be stellar for the SS/Move and KZ3 generally though.

The SOCOM bundle def. seems like the better deal of all the Move bundles.

Unless you've tried it or own one, I don't really see what leg you have to stand on. My brother and my buddy have been saying the same thing and have stopped playing the game all together (online) or have put the SS away.

I was one of the 5000 people who got access to the demo for this game, and damn am I glad I did: it's a piece of crap. Seriously.

First off, as others have mentioned: it's just a collection of mini-games that are each centered around a Move-specific gimmick. What's worse is, these mini-games aren't even fun (see my next point). The only portion that's slightly enjoyable is the shooting mini-game, and it also happens to be the portion that really doesn't benefit from motion controls.

Second, the motion controls are extremely basic, yet somehow manage to feel janky and broken. For instance, the mini-game that uses the whip mechanic is surprisingly stiff and unresponsive--you get more of a work-out from wrangling with the wand not responding than you do from playing a game of Gladiator in Sports Champions. And then there's the typical game where you have to throw a disc and control its flight path with the Move wand. Wait, didn't the SIXAXIS already do this on several occasions? Why are they dumbing down the Move tech with this junk?

Third, this is just a shameless cash-in using some of SONY's best characters, which is a bloody shame. At least when Nintendo makes mini-game collections using their mascots, 99% of the time the games don't downright suck.

I love all the characters that are making an appearance in this title, and I know I'm not the only gamer who does; and this is why it breaks my heart to tell my fellow gamers: stay far and away from this stinker. Speak with your dollars and tell SONY that their characters AND the PS Move both deserve better than this.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']Unless you've tried it or own one, I don't really see what leg you have to stand on. My brother and my buddy have been saying the same thing and have stopped playing the game all together (online) or have put the SS away.[/QUOTE]
As I said earlier, I've played KZ3 only with the SS/Move since launch.
I'm asking you to clarify your blanket statement that all Moves/SS setups in KZ3 are not working properly. When you make a generalization that large, you need to support it with some facts.
I am seeing some people have issues but for every 1 that says their crosshairs are drifting there are 5+ that say they are not.
So really I'm trying to see what leg you have to stand on...

Sad to hear it's just a collection of minigames, as I too thought it would be an adventure-type game more in the vein of the original subject matter it's pulling from. I think I'll skip this and just keep playing the Sly Collection for awhile.

[quote name='Masterkyo']This & Socom 4 Bundle will be on clearance by September or October around $50 or less ;)[/QUOTE]
On the endcap next to KEEnect?;)

bread's done
Back