Toysrus (Fulton) out of business sale in NYC. 30% all merchandise/40% off accesories

fatbeer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
update
june 28- 40% off video games accessories
july 02- 30% off all merchandise, 40% accessories remain unchanged, 40-50% off selected items

Since no one posted this yet, there is a huge out of business sale in Toysrus at Fulton Mall, Brooklyn. All merchandise ranging from toys to electronics to even food is 30% off. Video game accessories are 40% off. Several items might have larger discount due items with a much larger shelf space or hard sell items. Sorry, you can't double dip in sale price. So the ds buy 2 get 1 free sale won't apply to this, only 20% off discount.

If you can't find the paper slips in video game section on the second floor, go to electronics pick up counter on first floor and ask if they them in stock. Hey, you might never know. There is possibility they have the item in stock. I got couple of wii relate accessories that way. There is also possibility they might get newly arrive games. A few days ago, they received a shipment of transformers.

I know many cheapassgamer will hold out for bigger discount, but don't wait too long or the stuff might not be there the next time you visit. Now is great time to start your Christmas shopping early!

Remember all sales are final due to out of business sale.

Noteworthy items
:360: Wireless wheel- $77.99
:360: 1600 points card-$11.99
:360: 12 month live card- $29.99
:360: hd dvd-$119.99
:360: Video games with $60 price tag-$42
:360: guitar hero with guitar-$63 (count as game)
:ps3: Video games wit $60 price tag- $42
:ps2: eye kinetic- $6.99
:ps2: ps2 dual shock controller- $16.99
:wii: wii remote $23.99
:wii: classic controller $11.99
:wii: nunchuck $11.99
:wii: Video games with $50 price tag- $35
:ds: video games with $30 price tag- $21

Directions
google maps
1 DeKalb Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Subway
subway map directions onnyturf map directions
Borough Hall Court: M, N, R ,2, 3, 5
DeKalb: R, M, B, Q
Jay St: F, A, C

Yes, $9.98 clearance games count as well. A meager discount of $2. The discount goes by base price of Toysrus nationwide or you can look at TRU website then apply the discount. They have lots of Phoenix Wright, Lumines II, Grumine, Final Fantasy iv and Battle damon. I don't think they have any xbox 360 games.

Bump.

It's now 30% off all merchandise. Pretty good price if your looking for super paper mario, obilvion or guitar hero. I'm still holding out for bigger discount

[quote name='paean']This is got to be one of the most ghetto TRU in the world.[/QUOTE]
Seriously, is this the one near the DeKalb Ave. station? I had no idea that TRU was actually open.

Wow this sucks for me, I just learned about this sale the day I'm leaving for anime next...sigh, maybe when I get back I'll look through the remaining scraps.

[quote name='mforge']Seriously, is this the one near the DeKalb Ave. station? I had no idea that TRU was actually open.[/QUOTE]

Yes that's the one. They still use the ticket system (from the dark ages) for most of the videogames/accessories.

Swung by today, looks like slim pickings on most stuff. They did have the 360 DDR bundle for like 55-56 bucks. No MS point cards, or Wii point cards.

Games 30% off
Game Accessories 40% off

thanks for the heads up op. Last week i swung by after work but they pretty much had nothing left. I went again yesterday to pick up a birthday present and noticed they restocked and moved most of the games to the first floor. Wii title wise, they had a good selection of games including zelda, and a wii play package. Sadly though, they didnt have Super Paper Mario, the only game i was looking for at the time.

That Toys "R" Us is not Ghetto it was one of the most nicest places to go until Gamestop opened up and pretty much derailed anybody elses small game business.

Also people who choose to open there store in the Galleria lost money after they built over Atalantic Train yard was built. Then the price of spots inside the mall went down.

Across from it there was this electronics store that sold games as well as computer stuff but of course they shut down.

In fact business went down so much there is two stores around that TRU now that is now open.

One a couple of people are selling bootlegged cd's but they have that air brush store inside also.

Another is this poor guy who has all kinds of Ninja stuff and small knives. I feel sorry for this guy allways seeing him there with nobody but his kids playing around like Huey and Duey in Boondocks in the background all the time. I asked him if it was dojo one time also.

Before that TRU opened the one near King Plaza was the big thing. I remember when it was just grass and then a construction site that you could compare to a sand dune. It still gets alot of business but the people in the area don't carea bout anything anymore.

The TRU also had to contend with the Time Sqaure TRU.

Before Gamestop that TRU was packed tight. I remember seeing all kinds of acccessories there that you could never find elsewhere. They also had a childrens corner.

I remember buying a really nice watch in that mall. The guy was so desperate to sell the watch to me for a small price.

[quote name='KhaosX']thanks for the heads up op. Last week i swung by after work but they pretty much had nothing left. I went again yesterday to pick up a birthday present and noticed they restocked and moved most of the games to the first floor. Wii title wise, they had a good selection of games including zelda, and a wii play package. Sadly though, they didnt have Super Paper Mario, the only game i was looking for at the time.[/QUOTE]

Did they increase the % off? Or is it still stuck at 30% off games?

I honestly haven't been to this place since high school and that was over six years ago.

Anyway, quick update (7/16) mostly clearance video games left now listed at 40% off. I didn't find much there other than a few titles for my nephews, but as I was about to leave I saw a copy of LoZ: Twilight Princess (GC) which rang up for $29.99. All in all not a complete waste of a trip.

bread's done
Back