ToysRUs!!! WOW!

Spades22

CAGiversary!
I think this is a good deal...I don't want one...but in the new ToysRUs flyer you can get an Xbox 360 core with Kameo, a 30 dollar gift card, PGR, 64 MB card, for 399.99

Also 30% OFF Selected games...don't know what that means but possibly a lot of new releases. So you're getting a 50 dollar game forlike 35 bucks or so. Not bad. And 25% off accessories, and more good stuff. Check out the flyer Toysrus.ca

Oh ya and super mario strikers, POkemon XD, and mario baseball all dropped to 34.99

And that's uhh Canadian pricing? Hmm not too great then I guess. But the 30% off all games is still good =P. Although if you were to get a Wii and 2 games...you'd be spending the same. Kinda crazy how they're basically equal in price now 0_o...but who wants a 360 lol

Thats a great deal! I might have to make a trip up north. 399.99 Canadian? Whats that, like $60 US? :lol:

why u americans post here? Xbox360 core is $399CAN, $300 is USD. Therefore, we save way more than 30 bucks.

Core 360 = $400
PGR 3 = $30
Kameo = $30
Gift Card = $30
Memory Card = $40

Total is $510, soo you are saving a grand total of $110! Not just $30 LoL.

[quote name='GuardianFlash']why u americans post here? Xbox360 core is $399CAN, $300 is USD. Therefore, we save way more than 30 bucks.

Core 360 = $400
PGR 3 = $30
Kameo = $30
Gift Card = $30
Memory Card = $40

Total is $510, soo you are saving a grand total of $110! Not just $30 LoL.[/quote]

Cause I like canda and vancouver.

And cuase you guys always complain about getting no canadian love when I see you guys get better deals than us.

(1) It's 30% off selected games. The selection is very low. Check out the website to see.

(2) Mario Strikers, Baseball, and Pokemon XD were announced in September that they will turn "Best-Seller" and price drop to $29.99 US in the US on Oct 9, so it's no surprise we got the price drop as well. (albeit late)

(3) 30% off accessories is pretty good, especially since it includes XBox Live cards and stuff. The only thing I'm getting in this sale is a Wavebird for $30. Expensive, but still the cheapest I've seen in a while.

Quick reference of the selected games (GameCube) for myself and others:

$10.47
Def Jam Vendetta: $10.47

$13.97
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers - $13.97
Tony Hawk's Pro-Skater 4

$17.47
Fight Night Round 2
Medal of Honor: European Assault
Def Jam: Fight for NY
The Urbz: Sims in the City
Tak: The Great JuJu Challenge
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

$20.97
Custom Robo
American Chopper: Full Throttle
Splinter's Cell: Chaos Theory
Metroid Prime 1
Namco Museum
True Crime: NYC

$24.47
NBA Street V3
Fifa Street

$34.97
DragonBall Z Sagas

$41.97
Geist
Metroid Prime 2

For anyone stateside who is seriously going up north to purchase a 360, you're saving about $40 USD... not counting the gas in your car, and taxes which I didn't add into the calculations.

$400 Canadian = approx $360 USD.

[quote name='Ramman77']Quick reference of the selected games (GameCube) for myself and others:

$10.47
Def Jam Vendetta: $10.47

$13.97
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers - $13.97
Tony Hawk's Pro-Skater 4

$17.47
Fight Night Round 2
Medal of Honor: European Assault
Def Jam: Fight for NY
The Urbz: Sims in the City
Tak: The Great JuJu Challenge
Golden Eye: Rogue Agent
Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

$20.97
Custom Robo
American Chopper: Full Throttle
Splinter's Cell: Chaos Theory
Metroid Prime 1
Namco Museum
True Crime: NYC

$24.47
NBA Street V3
Fifa Street

$34.97
DragonBall Z Sagas

$41.97
Geist
Metroid Prime 2[/quote] hmm maybe i'll go check it out after work, i've been wanting a new gc controller (was gonna get the megaman x one, that clear blue one)

Honestly, that 360 Core deal is ripoff considering you can get the premium with two games for another $40. The Core Pack is referred to as the 'Tardpack for a reason, and that is you ABSOLUTELY need to add the $100+ HDD in order to gain a lot of the system's best functionality.

I'd never buy a 360 without the hard drive. Half the allure of the 360 is the free demos that you can get from Xbox Live Marketplace and those are usually a gig or more.

[quote name='Spades22']Ew how about PS2 games? Or where do you look on the site...I cant find the selected list.[/quote]

I took the time to actually look through the entire game list to see which games are discounted 30%. ;)

Here's a few highlights from the PSP section:

$18
Ape Escape: On The Loose
Twisted Metal: Head On
NBA Street Showdown
Burnout Legends

$21
Namco Museum Battle Collection

$25
MVP Baseball
Pac Man World
Smartbomb