Trade 1 game worth $15, get these select 3DS games free (EBGames)

OmegaChaos

CAGiversary!
TRADE 1, GET $40 
Towards select Nintendo 3DS games 

From now until Dec 24, Trade 1 game - worth $15 or more - and get $40 towards towards any of the following Nintendo 3DS games: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X or Y, Mario Party Island Tour, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 

Seems like a perfect time to stock up on some 3DS games. This is at EBGames by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on trying to trade in ACIV/Ghosts/Battlefield4 all of which I got from Future Shop
Those will work and I completely get that one.

Sorry if I came across rude at all Omega, I didn't mean it that way. I just never trade in games I own. If I own something it's going to stay in my collection. It all goes back to when I was a kid and I traded in my NES and games to get a Genesis and regretted it when I got older and had to re-buy all the old classics.

Which are all not even 2 months old and you want to trade them? I guess as a collector my mind works differently on this stuff.
Disgaea came out in October, GTA came out September, technically they are over 2 months old by now.

I was able to pick up: Pokemon X, Y, Link Between Worlds and Mario & Luigi Something. I had wanted Luigi Manson but they were all sold out.

Edit: Thanks again for posting about this!

Tried to trade in Pokemon Y today for Zelda Link between worlds but got denied~

was told that the trade in value was only $14.

I was told Beyond 2 souls worth $17 now tho

so i'll try it again some other day

Tried to trade in Pokemon Y today for Zelda Link between worlds but got denied~

was told that the trade in value was only $14.

I was told Beyond 2 souls worth $17 now tho

so i'll try it again some other day
Lol... Pokemon is on their most wanted list for trade-ins and they offer you $14 bucks... geezus.

Lol... Pokemon is on their most wanted list for trade-ins and they offer you $14 bucks... geezus.
They give an extra $5 towards those, so you get $19. You also make it sound like they're the only ones who give you extremely low trade in values. Futureshop/Best Buy basically give you less.

They give an extra $5 towards those, so you get $19. You also make it sound like they're the only ones who give you extremely low trade in values. Futureshop/Best Buy basically give you less.
He obviously attempted to trade it in for this deal and the $5 extra didn't apply, thus making sure he couldn't swap it for another. I said nothing about anyone else giving terrible credit, I just find it laughable that its suppose to be one of their most sought after titles from customers and they wouldn't even give him half its value.

I snagged Zelda with AC4. I initially looked for more to trade in, but there is no point now. Target has Luigis Mansion and Dream Team for $15 next week.

He obviously attempted to trade it in for this deal and the $5 extra didn't apply, thus making sure he couldn't swap it for another. I said nothing about anyone else giving terrible credit, I just find it laughable that its suppose to be one of their most sought after titles from customers and they wouldn't even give him half its value.
I never implied the $5 boost made it viable or not. Also, it's a 3DS game. They usually always give up to $14 credit for any of them.

bread's done
Back