Trade 2 NOW, get Metroid M for FREE!

[quote name='gamer602']Trade the games from the list online and pick it up on Aug 31.[/QUOTE]

Anyone have an actual link to this list? Hard to tell if this deal is hot without knowing what can be traded.

sounds like trolling to me. Every trade in deal has been like this for years, and they're all labelled 'free'. So unless you're new, you knew what his meaning was.

Thanks op, now I'll get it at launch since I can just trade in something.

Because "trade two select games and receive a new one at no additional charge" is too long.

If the list of qualifiers is the same as the K&L2 deal, then it's not that good.

It's not a great deal, but still better than trading to EB, depending on which games you have. I think I'm going to hold out and wait for a drop for Other M since Prime 3 was one of those few Nintendo games that did get a discount.

[quote name='miche']sounds like trolling to me. Every trade in deal has been like this for years, and they're all labelled 'free'. So unless you're new, you knew what his meaning was.

Thanks op, now I'll get it at launch since I can just trade in something.[/QUOTE]

I can only speak for myself, but I wasn't knocking the OP--just the generally accepted perversion of the word "free".

Much like the phrase "environmentally friendly". Sorry, but hybrid vehicles etc. are not environmentally friendly, they are just slightly less environmentally destructive*.

/off topic

*and yes you can argue that in the big picture they are worse...this is meant as a one-stop expansion on my criticism of the word "free" in the context of giving away twice as much as you're getting for the privilege of getting it "free", not an invitation to an environmental flame-war.

[quote name='Mr.']It's not a great deal, but still better than trading to EB, depending on which games you have. I think I'm going to hold out and wait for a drop for Other M since Prime 3 was one of those few Nintendo games that did get a discount.[/QUOTE]

It only dropped because of the trilogy, though.

Too bad the website isn't updated yet, though. COD4 is on the trade in list for PS3, so I could trade that in. Need another game though :/

bread's done
Back