Trade 2 select games & get $40 off Madden 2011 or Crackdown 2 pre-order

chocula87

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/specialt...ntent=spot7b&utm_campaign=062910va&affid=3002

Pretty good deal considering some of these games are being traded into GS at much lower prices and they are now taking them for $20 even per game.

Some standouts:

- Infamous
- Iron Man 2
- FNR4
- Dragon Ball Raging Blast
- Dirt 2
- Prison Break
- Midnight Club LA

Upon trading in and paying the extra, could we return the Madden game sealed and still get our full $60 back?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just jumped on the trade madden 10 and get $40 bucks toward the madden 11 preorder....I got my madden 10 for 25 brand new on craigslist so the winner is me.

[quote name='Robman62']I just jumped on the trade madden 10 and get $40 bucks toward the madden 11 preorder....I got my madden 10 for 25 brand new on craigslist so the winner is me.[/QUOTE]

should have jumped on this now that I realize that this was a pretty good deal :/

[quote name='skubish']Already a thread for this and no GS won't give you $60 back if you return it.[/QUOTE]
The other thread is about a pre-order bonus online and This is B&M

I meant to say ask if GS will give me full credit on the return or allow me to swap it with another game (I would rather get Mafia II than Madden)?

anyone know?

You can also utilize the same trades toward Crackdown 2. I just stopped in to my local GS this morning to unload Lego Star Wars and Rabbids Go Home. This deal bumped their base trade values up by over 100%!

The coins have to do with Ultimate team...I hope they fixed that mode though the card system was kindof dumb

i think i will pass still. if i'm gonna play a sports game it might as well be the best sports game on the market right now fifa world cup 2010

[quote name='el swordo']i think i will pass still. if i'm gonna play a sports game it might as well be the best sports game on the market right now fifa world cup 2010[/QUOTE]

Uh no. NHL 10 has that title by a freaking mile.

On Topic: I am debating this deal... I think I might just stick with my Amazon order though cuz I like getting VG credits :)

[quote name='Robman62']The coins have to do with Ultimate team...I hope they fixed that mode though the card system was kindof dumb[/QUOTE]

Not this time. Coins have to do with purchasing scouting reports against players you're playing against online. You supposedly earn them by finishing online games, or buy purchasing them with $

[quote name='madcatz1999']Not this time. Coins have to do with purchasing scouting reports against players you're playing against online. You supposedly earn them by finishing online games, or buy purchasing them with $[/QUOTE]

Remember when Madden was the best sports game in the world?

Now I gotta buy scouting reports.

Anyway, I would agree that Madden has fallen way behind NHL and FIFA. EA needs a new team to work on Madden and inject some fresh thinking into it.

[quote name='seanr1221']Anyone know of some good flips?[/QUOTE]
Iron man 2 for the Wii is going for around 5. They are letting you trade-in for 20

I just noticed that Hasbro Family Game Night (for Wii) is $15 New and $13 Used from Gamestop. It's out of stock online, of course, but if you could find store copies that's the best GS to GS flip I've found so far.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I just noticed that Hasbro Family Game Night (for Wii) is $15 New and $13 Used from Gamestop. It's out of stock online, of course, but if you could find store copies that's the best GS to GS flip I've found so far.[/QUOTE]

or if they come back around n you got those damn $10 codes-you could score a used copy for like $6 with shipping included

NBA 2k10 and Punch-Out it is. Paid $39.95 for both way last year.

Edit: One GS by me has Hasbro Family game night used in stock. hmmm.... I could save Punch Out for a different promo.

Went to a local Blockbuster to see if there was anything I could flip for this deal, but the only one that was close was Toy Story Mania for $15. I may just trade in my copies of Boom Blox Bash Party and Mario Strikers Charged instead.

Except for Hasbro Family Game Night that was mentioned, I can't find any. Certainly nothing like the B1G1 on games $14.99 or less at Hollywood Video like we had last time we had one of these deals.

Except for Hasbro Family Game Night that was mentioned, I can't find any. Certainly nothing like the B1G1 on games $14.99 or less at Hollywood Video like we had last time we had one of these deals.

Chances are slim at finding them at this point, but Dirt 2, Fallout 3 GOTY, and Metroid Prime Trilogy are $5 on clearance at Sears with the possibility of a price drop Friday.

Blockbusters have been getting in $6.99 and $9.99 POGs that contain really recent games like Modern Warfare 2 and Borderlands which could be on the list, so that's certainly worth checking out.

And of course, Game Crazy and Hollywood Videos are liquidating, so you may be able to find some games there at 50% off for a decent price.

Beware that on the multiplatform games, its not always on both systems. For example the PS3 version of Fight Night Round 4 is available to use for this promo but not the 360 version.

[quote name='backseatdog']hasbro no longer works for this trade, and neither is rabbids go home. They are on to us.[/QUOTE]
I bought Hasbro at like 11am CST and went to a GS like 5 miles down the road and it worked like a charm (I got a bit worried when I got to the 1st store and Hasbro was $34.99, but rang up for like $12).

[quote name='hawaiiboy']Yes.[/QUOTE]

cant tell if your being sarcastic but if you can i was wondering how you do that. i asked the gamestop employee and he said no

you can always cancel your preorders and get full credit back. /20 each for these.
uh oh, they already crossed off hasbro family game night...that's no good for the 30 i ordered...lol
but really risky flips if they are already crossing them out the day it was announced, and strange they didn't just edit it to make it disappear they just crossed it out...

[quote name='Velo214']you can always cancel your preorders and get full credit back. /20 each for these.
uh oh, they already crossed off hasbro family game night...that's no good for the 30 i ordered...lol
but really risky flips if they are already crossing them out the day it was announced, and strange they didn't just edit it to make it disappear they just crossed it out...[/QUOTE]

wow didnt know that. so is that ymmv or definitely 20 back instead of the normal amount it would sell for? and is it possible to preorder multiple madden copies or would i have to ask friends to do this?

im pretty sure its def 20 back. i have done this a few times, preorder w cheap games then go back later in the week and cancel preorder and they credit my card the full amount. yeps

[quote name='Velo214']im pretty sure its def 20 back. i have done this a few times, preorder w cheap games then go back later in the week and cancel preorder and they credit my card the full amount. yeps[/QUOTE]

nice. thanks a lot.

bread's done
Back