It can’t rain all the time
this starts today at all gamecrazy stores
trade 2 or more? wii or ds games get %30 extra trade bump
pretty snazzy considering the trade values are pretty good to begin with
not sure when this ends but its active as of sunday 6/22

[quote name='Scorch']nothing stacks with mvp.[/quote]

my beefs with gc

-the lack of stores
-even when you finally find something worth while either an employee cant find the disk (wants it himself) or its on some random guys 'wishlist'
-nothing stacks with mvp
-games are cheaper, but that usually means trade in values are less
-the stores are tiny so games are hidden behind other games

We need to get some recent trade in values even though i dont think nothing will beat out Gamerush

[quote name='ShaJay']We need to get some recent trade in values even though i dont think nothing will beat out Gamerush[/QUOTE]

nintendogs only gets 5 bucks

[quote name='monkeydeew']
-the lack of stores
-even when you finally find something worth while either an employee cant find the disk (wants it himself) or its on some random guys 'wishlist'
-nothing stacks with mvp
-games are cheaper, but that usually means trade in values are less
-the stores are tiny so games are hidden behind other games[/quote]

It's kinda useless arguing with someone that claims to "

I never liked gamecrazy, always terrible employees. Nevermind anyways, the only one near me just closed a few months ago.....because they suck....no sorry that was mean....Hollywood video took them along with them when they died.

If your going to trade in 2 wii games, I'd go with GS, with the $10 extra trade in on 2 current gen games, or would ds count?

[quote name='V4oLDbOY']If your going to trade in 2 wii games, I'd go with GS, with the $10 extra trade in on 2 current gen games, or would ds count?[/quote]

you know they don't. Gamestop is the biggest rip off, not to mention i have yet to find one that has decent employees. GC ftw

Anything flippable from GS to GC with this promo???? I need some GS credit converted into GC credit before Soul Calibur comes out....

Gamestop carries Octomania (Wii) for $14.99 new/$12.99 used. Last I checked, Gamecrazy charges $39.99 for it and offers $20 as base trade in, plus 10% for MVP($22) or $26 with a 30% bonus if it came with something else.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Gamestop carries Octomania (Wii) for $14.99 new/$12.99 used. Last I checked, Gamecrazy charges $39.99 for it and offers $20 as base trade in, plus 10% for MVP($22) or $26 with a 30% bonus if it came with something else.[/quote]

Not anymore. Game Crazy corporate FINALLY fixed the Octomania price as of yesterday. It is now 19.99. I know because I've been harping about how much that one copy that they've had since launch SHOULD cost for a while now....EVERYTIME I WALK IN THERE.:drool:

Let's all agree that both GS and GC are terrible, terrible places filled with awful, hideous people who treat customers like crap.

Now, has anyone confirmed this deal? I can't find any info on the GC site but I have two DS games just waiting to be traded in

Why don't everyone stay on topic in these threads! This store sucks, that store sucks adds nothing of value. Depending on the promo and what games you trade at all these stores, there are good deals at most all. These threads point us all in the right direction.

bread's done
Back