Trade 3 Games Get One $60 Game Free Hastings B&M

[quote name='CheapAssPerson']Just a heads up, I got back from Hastings and traded 3 off their list. Didn't have to ask for any promotion since it applied automatically.

I ended up with 65 in credit put on a giftcard for me after trading in Gears 2, Tiger Woods 09, and Brothers in Arms:HH.

Not bad if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

HOw did you get 65? I got 60 for 3 gamnes.

Is it a law or Gamestop policy to not charge tax when buying merchandise with instore credit? I got charged tax on my purchase.

I am not sure why I got 65. It shows up on my receipt as:

Subtotal... 43.75
Bonus... 21.75

Giftcard... 65.00

I assumed the extra 5 was to cover any tax when purchasing a new game but I am not sure.

I am almost sure that there is really between the trade in and actually buying a new game. As usual, Hasting's has taken the lazy way and just bumped the TIV of all the games to at least $20. Hey, I'm not complaining..as usual, I will take very liberal advantage of this promo without having to put the credit towards a new game (although I will of course be getting ODST at midnight anyway). I traded in a single Riddick last night at got the $20 price.

Hilariously enough, some of these games can be had AT HASTING'S for less than $20, especially if you are using one of their numerous 30% off or B2G1 used sales. I'm not going to do all of your homework for you, but just dig around the store...you might be surprised! Also, as mentioned before, a TON of these games can/could have been had from various clearance sales in the past few weeks (BBV, BB, GS, Target, etc...)

Good luck!

does anybody know if the trade 3 get 20 $ bonus is up at hastings BM??? I think its that game on promo.

If anyone knows please let me know, i may go into town in about an hour

I traded in Madworld, Riddick Dark Athena, and Wanted: Weapons of Fate which all cost me $35 because of target clearance. I then bought Little Big Planet: Game of the Year Edition for my ps3 that will arrive from the deal dell.com was having! whoo!

[quote name='VindictiveGnome']I traded in Madworld, Riddick Dark Athena, and Wanted: Weapons of Fate which all cost me $35 because of target clearance. I then bought Little Big Planet: Game of the Year Edition for my ps3 that will arrive from the deal dell.com was having! whoo![/QUOTE]

you just plain got the hookup my friend!

[quote name='The Ju1ce']Outside of Texas it's almost impossible to find these stores. None in Illinois OR Ohio. I wonder if Richmond, Indiana is on my way from Chicago to Columbus...[/QUOTE]

IT ACTUALLY IS, if you are taking 65 to 70. Richmond sits on the Indiana/Ohio state line, and the Hastings is probably less than 2 miles off the interstate....

I am so fixing to trade in Damnation, Wanted, Brothers in Arms, Star Wars Clone Wars, FEAR 2, and Saints Row 2 for this deal. All of those games are worth $10-15 so this is a great deal. I'm also going to keep an eye out at pawn shops for copies of Madden 09 and other deal-qualifying games. I might hang onto the gift cards until early next year because there is only maybe 4 games coming out this year I will buy day 1 and I already have 2 of them paid off, plus a shit ton of GS credit.

Traded in the following:

Motorstorm Pacific Rift (PS3)
Riddick Dark Athena (PS3)
Madworld (Wii)
Pure (360)
Prince of Persia (360)

Total was $100

Does not look like you have to trade in 3 at a time!

Oh, RSV2 and L4D, both 360 titles, did not qualify even though it is on their website. The lady tried but the system would only give around 10 or 11 each for them.

[quote name='iluvmywife']Oh, RSV2 and L4D, both 360 titles, did not qualify even though it is on their website. The lady tried but the system would only give around 10 or 11 each for them.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking of getting 3 or 4 copies of Madden 09 for the 360 for 14.99 at GS, but now it might seem like a waste if they don't accept it at hastings. I guess I can always return it to GS.

Traded in:

Madworld :wii:
House of the Dead: Overkill :wii:
Soul Calibur IV :360:

Got $60, but didn't really see anything I wanted to buy just yet except Fight Night Round 3 on the PS3 for $3.99. $4 seemed reasonable.

[quote name='Tecumseh!']IT ACTUALLY IS, if you are taking 65 to 70. Richmond sits on the Indiana/Ohio state line, and the Hastings is probably less than 2 miles off the interstate....[/QUOTE]

Haha yeah, I went last night. :D It worked out perfectly. According to my GPS it was 1.1 miles off the interstate. And about ten seconds after I got back on (after trading in 3 games and picking up a copy of Batman) there was the "Welcome to Ohio" sign...or w/e it says.

X blades just fetched $21.xx at Hastings today on its own without being part of the 3/$60 deal!

Much better than the $12 something after edge and $5 promo at GS.

Just letting people know incase you scored a copy at BB for free last week.

Add Banjo Kazooie: N&B to the list of games that are on the list, but don't ring up at the proper $20 TIV. It took a good 30 minutes of phone calls to their home office to get things cleared up. They basically just had to give me a separate GC for $14.50 (BK only rang up as $6.50 TIV). Hopefully they can get this adjusted to work properly. So I think we have discovered that BK, L4D and R6V2 don't ring up correctly, so far?

bread's done
Back