Trade cd's for video game system???

Jgel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have about 1500 cd's and I want to get an xbox 360. Anyone know if an online place that will do this? Warehouse.com sells games but not systems. If I can;t find a place I might just get games from Warehouse,com and trade them in, but I will lose cash this way.

Gamestop takes CDs (or at least they used to). Be forewarned though, if they came from a music club (BMG / Colombia), they give you bare minimum on it.

Edit: Oh, online. Nevermind.

[quote name='evilmax17']Gamestop takes CDs (or at least they used to). Be forewarned though, if they came from a music club (BMG / Colombia), they give you bare minimum on it.

Edit: Oh, online. Nevermind.[/QUOTE]

Does gamestop still take CD's??? I thought that they stopped??? Are the values online?????

I think gamestop stopped selling/trading CD's a long time ago, and they don't take trade in's on DVD's or UMD movies anymore either.

[quote name='evilmax17']Gamestop takes CDs (or at least they used to). Be forewarned though, if they came from a music club (BMG / Colombia), they give you bare minimum on it.[/quote]

They actually take the time to check for the tiny print on the back that says a CD was made for BMG Direct? That really makes no sense on their part since the CDs are exactly the same otherwise, and many of my music club CDs don't even have that line printed anyway.

If they have a barcode, any FYE/Sam Goody/Strawberries/Coconuts store will take in CD's in exchange for store credit. The values on wherehouse.com will tell you exactly what you'll get in store for cash, and adding an extra 25% on top of that will tell you what they give in store credit. Keep in mind that a lot of CD's are only worth $0.25 in credit, but if you really have 1500, even if they're all only worth that much, that's still $375, which will be just about enough to get you a 360.

[quote name='garfep']If they have a barcode, any FYE/Sam Goody/Strawberries/Coconuts store will take in CD's in exchange for store credit. The values on wherehouse.com will tell you exactly what you'll get in store for cash, and adding an extra 25% on top of that will tell you what they give in store credit. Keep in mind that a lot of CD's are only worth $0.25 in credit, but if you really have 1500, even if they're all only worth that much, that's still $375, which will be just about enough to get you a 360.[/QUOTE]

Yea I have a few that are $10 and a ton that are $5 so that might be a good idea.

FYE has that current deal where you get 20% extra trade in credit on CDs. Just get store credit to get 25% more and convert it to a gift card. You can then get a 360 with the credit.

bread's done
Back