Trade crappy games for crappy games here!

fastkilr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
NES
Solar Jetman

SNES
Shaq Fu

GBA
Iridion 3D

GENESIS
Last Battle

Most offers will be accepted. looking to trade, and not to sell.

I have about 20 crappy ps1 games i need to get rid of, no cases, no instructions.

These games are without cases or instructions and have been tested and appear functional unless noted.

PS Games -
Dynasty Warriors
Warcraft II
Tarzan
Spiderman
Xmen 2 - Mutant Academy
Tetris Plus
Spyro - Riptorts revenge
Bubsy 3d
Casper
Top Gun - Fire At will
Pizza Hut Sampler
Bloody Roar
Running Wild
Yu-Gi-oh! Forbidden Memories
Loaded
Digimon World 2
The Fifth Element
Batman & Robin
NFL Blitz
Project overkill - Had some skipping issues, might be able to resurface.
Spawn - The eternal
Cool Boarders 2
Final Fantasy VII disc 2 - Not tested
Gameshark Code archive disc w/bonus gameshark engine - Not tested.

Ps2-

Street Fighter EX 3
Midnight Club
Star Wars - Super Bombad Racing
Metal Gear Solid 2 Demo

I was thinking $45 shipped for the lot in a brand new Case Logic 24 CD case. i dont have paypal, but i do have an ebay account.

i have kagero: Deception II and Guardian's Crusade, both disc only for ps1 for trade. both are good games actully, i just have doubles from this jerk that ripped me off on gametz

*all xbox and complete unless noted*
*Amplitude (PS2)
*Gran Turismo 3 (PS2)
Burnout 2 Point of Impact
Quantum Redshift
Aggressive Inline
NCAA College Basketball 2K3
Extermination (ps2)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
GTA: Vice City (ps2)
Tetris Worlds
NBA Inside Drive 2002
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Freedom Fighters
Madden NFL 2004
Rogue Ops (sealed)

**All of the above**
I hate having games I won't play, I really do...
sooooo if any of you would want them, TELL ME!
-edit-I'm really looking to trade, but I look at selling is as an option... for the right price of course...

(diffrent thread same topic, don't you love it punqsux?)

-updated it with some other stuff I dug up
tradelist: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=143236

If any of you feel that your crappy games are taking up too much space or is an eyesore that sticks out of your collection. I'll take it off your hands for the price of shipping. lol. :lol:

[quote name='rywateska']*all xbox and complete unless noted*

Simpsons Hit & Run
Burnout 2 Point of Impact
Quantum Redshift
Aggressive Inline
NCAA College Basketball 2K3
Extermination (ps2)
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
GTA: Vice City (ps2)
Tetris Worlds
NBA Inside Drive 2002
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder
Freedom Fighters
Madden NFL 2004
Rogue Ops (sealed)

**All of the above**
I hate having games I won't play, I really do...
sooooo if any of you would want them, TELL ME!
-edit-I'm really looking to trade, but I look at selling is as an option... for the right price of course...

(diffrent thread same topic, don't you love it punqsux?)

tradelist: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=143236[/quote]

Intrested in Burnout 2 Point of Impact check out my tradelist.

I edited my previous post with all the games for those who PM'ed me.

That basically breaks down to:
$1 a game for ps games 23 x 1 = $23
$4 a game for ps2 3x4 = $12
$6 for Caselogic case 24 cd (i have reciept)

$4 estimated Shipping for priority mail.

I really want to unload Dead to Rights (Platininum Hit) for the XBOX. I hate that game so freaking much. Anyone wanna take it off my hands in a trade?

Ha! You guys think those games are crappy? I have the crappiest game of all time right here, 100% complete with all inserts and maps and the other crappy stuff it came with. Attempted to be played about 2-3 times and I don't think the manual or map(s) were ever opened. It is a disgrace to all games and deserves to be burned, but due to the fact it actually fetches a pretty penney I can't burn it. Damn! And this infamous abombination of a game is...

Secret of Evermore

Please get this p.o.s. out of my sight, my house, and my life! But at least be reasonable. I won't trade for say, Mary Kate and Ashely game, so don't try that crap on me ;)

Chris

[quote name='rywateska']Quantum Redshift [/quote]

I don't really have anything to trade, but how much would you want for this?

[quote name='b3b0p']Ha! You guys think those games are crappy? I have the crappiest game of all time right here, 100% complete with all inserts and maps and the other crappy stuff it came with. Attempted to be played about 2-3 times and I don't think the manual or map(s) were ever opened. It is a disgrace to all games and deserves to be burned, but due to the fact it actually fetches a pretty penney I can't burn it. Damn! And this infamous abombination of a game is...

Secret of Evermore

Please get this p.o.s. out of my sight, my house, and my life! But at least be reasonable. I won't trade for say, Mary Kate and Ashely game, so don't try that crap on me ;)

Chris[/quote]

:( You hurt my feelings, man. This game was off the hook! The storyline and gameplay is good. Most people don't like it simply because it was made by Square of America, which is stupid. Too bad my SNES broke down or else I would still play it from time to time. Give it another chance...

[quote name='yellowaznboy'][quote name='b3b0p']Ha! You guys think those games are crappy? I have the crappiest game of all time right here, 100% complete with all inserts and maps and the other crappy stuff it came with. Attempted to be played about 2-3 times and I don't think the manual or map(s) were ever opened. It is a disgrace to all games and deserves to be burned, but due to the fact it actually fetches a pretty penney I can't burn it. Damn! And this infamous abombination of a game is...

Secret of Evermore

Chris[/quote]

:( You hurt my feelings, man. This game was off the hook! The storyline and gameplay is good. Most people don't like it simply because it was made by Square of America, which is stupid. Too bad my SNES broke down or else I would still play it from time to time. Give it another chance...[/quote]
I 2nd this. I liked SoE as much as SoM. 9/10

bread's done
Back