Trade Dizz | Have PS3 + Extras | Want DS

dizz.lee

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
For Sale
hello again
Time for the games to go. I've hesitated on liquidating my DS collection that I've worked diligently for over 4 years to build, but I just can't justify keeping them any longer. I haven't had the money or the means to continue to collect, and the credit cards are just kicking my ass. I'll do my best to price things fairly. I have over 200 games to price, so if you see something that seems overpriced or whatever, don't make a big fuss about it and just let me know what you think the price ought to be; I'm a reasonable guy.

I wasn't sure exactly how I should do this, so I'm going to be old school and price every item individually. Shipping will be $3 per item, and $2 for every item after, unless you buy a lot, at which point I'll just find the Flat Rate Price and charge you whatever that costs; I'm not looking to make any kind of profit off of shipping, I just don't want to lose out on shipping either.

As far as the flexibility of my prices.. I already know that in order to liquidate this thing, I'm going to have to take a hit and sell some of these for significantly cheaper than I paid for them. Any lowballs will be politely ignored, but if you provide reason, I will reason back. Also, if you buy in bulk from my collection, I WILL DISCOUNT AT MY DISCRETION, BUT I WILL GUARANTEE A DISCOUNT, EVEN IF IT'S A SMALL AMOUNT. This means that if you inquire to buy 2 or more games, I will give you a discount, at my discretion, for your consideration before you make a purchase.

I was thinking about a "If you buy x amount of games, I will take off specified amount off your total" type of deal, but I realized that because some games may be priced at 5 dollars or below, some wiseass might think it funny to take every $5 and below game, and due to my "deal", I would as a technicality owe the buyer money. There are too many games, too wide of a price range to make a standardized discount system. Please bear with me. I will take concealed cash, Paypal or Money Orders as payment. Standard rules apply: you pay, I ship. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM. I'm a full-time student, taking 7 classes that amount to almost 20 units at my community college, so if I take a little bit to respond to your inquiries, hold on to your pants, I will get to them as quickly as possible. Also, if I've forgotten to add anything, let me know; I was really tired when I wrote this.

Quickly as an addendum, I know this is CAG, and you guys are all cheap asses, so this is just to let you know that while there are some good games in my for sale list, there will be a post section after the main sale thread that will act as a feeler section for my prized gems. Check 'em out, make some offers. They won't go cheap.

THE LIST
Age of Empires: Age of Kings (complete) - $6
Age of Empires: Mythologies (complete) - $15
Air Traffic Chaos (sealed) - $8
Anno 1701 (sealed/HTF) - $20
Big Brain Academy (complete) - $8
Brain Age (complete) - $8
Brain Age 2 (sealed) - $12
Brothers In Arms DS (complete) - $3
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (complete) - $3
Contra 4 (complete) - $7
Dementium: The Ward (complete) - $3
Exit DS (sealed) $7
GoldenEye: Rogue Agent (complete) - $2
Guitar Hero: On Tour (complete) - $11
Harvest Moon DS (complete) - $8
Harvest Moon DS Cute (complete) - $12
Harvest Moon DS: Island of Happiness (complete) - $12
Metal Slug 7 w/ Dog Tags (sealed) - $12
Moon (complete) - $3
Nanostray (complete) - $3
Nanostray 2 (sealed) - $10
Need for Speed: Underground 2 (complete) - $3
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (complete) - $3
Pokemon Diamond (complete) - $18
Pokemon Pearl (complete) - $18
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (complete) - $7
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (sealed) - $13
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (sealed) - $13
Pokemon Ranger (complete) - $6
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (sealed) - $13
Touch the Dead (complete) - $3

:bouncy: sonic chronicles dark brotherhood stylus set (sealed)
:bouncy: disgaea ds prinny stylus (sealed) :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

THE FEELERS
Advance Wars: Dual Strike (sealed)
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (sealed)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (original/complete/1st run)
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin 20th Anniversary (original/complete)
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (sealed)
Chrono Trigger (1st Run w/ CD and Poster sealed)
Clubhouse Games (1st Run sealed)
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (sealed)
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (sealed)
Electroplankton (sealed)
Etrian Odyssey (sealed)
Etrian Odyssey II (sealed)
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (sealed)
Game and Watch Collection 1 (US sealed)
Game and Watch Collection 2 (US sealed)
Infinite Space (sealed)
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja (original/complete)
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns (1st Run sealed w/ poster)
Knights in the Nightmare w/ Artbook and CD (sealed)
Legacy of YS: Books I & II w/ CD (sealed)
Luminous Arc (original/sealed)
Luminous Arc 2 w/ Artbook and CD (sealed)
Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time (original/complete)
Monopoly / Boggle / Yahtzee / Battleship (sealed)
My World, My Way (sealed)
Panzer Tactics DS (sealed)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (sealed)
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey w/ CD (sealed)
Super Princess Peach (sealed)
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier w/ CD (sealed)
Tetris DS (original/complete)
Trauma Center: Under the Knife (sealed)
Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2 (sealed)
WarioWare Touched! (sealed)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']if games are sealed why not just take them back to the store[/QUOTE]

these games were bought mainly for the purposes of collecting. they were purchased in many different stores, in many different states. not to mention the value of a lot of these games have since increased.

-MrBoss.
that's my girlfriend, and i'm looking for offers. IGN has my collection valued at approximately 7 thousand dollars, not including the hardware and the GBA portion of it. this is not to mention how much sealed copies of electroplankton, etrian odyssey and other games in my collection are fetching for.

like i said, a good offer will take it. i doubt i'll get one, but i figured i might as well try, since putting up a listing like on this on ebay has its potential downsides.

once again, i'm not parting this out. this goes as a bundle.

[quote name='fizzywix']Dang I was interested in Dead Space!

Good luck to you and I hope things go alright![/QUOTE]

I been looking for Dead Space(PS3) for forever!!

not harping on anyone in particular. i've received several pm's about the games i'm selling. all the info regarding shipping and things of that nature are listed in the rules, so please read them. also, if you could reply here before you pm me, i'd really appreciate the bumps.

cheers!

I'll take Assassin's Creed for $12!

Edit: Nevermind! Not really comfortable with the concealed cash / money order thing. Thanks though.

bread's done
Back