trade for ps3, good deal or not?

chunkay

CAGiversary!
Ok guys, I'm trading a gamecube with mario strikers, mario party 7, mario kart, naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4(with freeloader), nba live 06, super smash melee, mario power tennis 4 controllers and a memory card/ a black ds lite(excellent condition) with brain age, a ps2 slim with resident evil 4, tekken 5, and a couple of dvds I dont want for a 20gb ps3.

The thing is I want a 60gb ps3, but I can't get my hands on one without spending some extra cash and I dont wanna spend cash either.

So my question is if this is a good deal or not? Im not sure what hes adding into the ps3 or what comes with it, but I am in need of a ps3 without spending cash.

Any thoughts guys?

[quote name='chunkay']Ok guys, I'm trading a gamecube with mario strikers, mario party 7, mario kart, naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4(with freeloader), nba live 06, super smash melee, mario power tennis 4 controllers and a memory card/ a black ds lite(excellent condition) with brain age, a ps2 slim with resident evil 4, tekken 5, and a couple of dvds I dont want for a 20gb ps3.

The thing is I want a 60gb ps3, but I can't get my hands on one without spending some extra cash and I dont wanna spend cash either.

So my question is if this is a good deal or not? Im not sure what hes adding into the ps3 or what comes with it, but I am in need of a ps3 without spending cash.

Any thoughts guys?[/quote]

considering your just trading that, for a ps3 is a good deal on itself. Dont expect anything more to go along with the ps3.

yea srry dood, but coming from an owner of next gen console, there's no way in hell i'd ever trade for one or even two last gen consoles. You'd be better off selling those things individually then using that to buy a PS3.

[quote name='chunkay']Ok guys, I'm trading a gamecube with mario strikers, mario party 7, mario kart, naruto gekitou ninja taisen 4(with freeloader), nba live 06, super smash melee, mario power tennis 4 controllers and a memory card/ a black ds lite(excellent condition) with brain age, a ps2 slim with resident evil 4, tekken 5, and a couple of dvds I dont want for a 20gb ps3.

Any thoughts guys?[/quote]

dude that is a really great deal jump on it now.

I was wondering what games are backwards compatible because I have some I still wanna play.

Odin sphere, rogue galaxy, shadow hearts covenant, god of war 1,2, marvel vs capcom 2, beyond good and evil, ico, capcom vs snk 2 and street fighter anniversary. Do these work with the 20gb?

And do the same controller adapters for the ps2 controllers work on the 20gb as they do on the 60gb? Thanks for responses in advance.

well the naruto 4, mario tennis, and mario party 7 each worth 40ish
gamecube $60
Mario Kart and Smash Bro. - $20 each
PS2 with games - around $100
DS Lite with game - at least $110

To me it is not a good deal unless you can get some extra games or movies with the 20gb

well the naruto 4, mario tennis, and mario party 7 each worth 40ish
gamecube $60
Mario Kart and Smash Bro. - $20 each
PS2 with games - around $100
DS Lite with game - at least $110

To me it is not a good deal unless you can get some extra games or movies with the 20gb

Actually thats what I thought for the prices of the ps2 and ds lite, but the cube games Id say the naruto with freeloader is $50 the mario tennis and party games are 25 or 30 each and the mario kart has no case so id say 15 and strikers. I came out to see it's around $350 to $400 for everything, but the 20gb is at most $300 I'd say for a used one. The thing is the way I'd get the most of selling everything is ebay but the 20gb is pretty slim pickings for all of the things Im giving him.

You have to take into account you're trading up and he is trading down, so it's YOU who has to sweeten the pot, not him. I think it's an amazing value.

IMHO, that would be a pretty bad deal. Unless you absolutely need a Blu-Ray player right now (because, come on, being honest, the PS3 doesn't have great exclusives at the moment).
Here's what I'd do: Sell everything on eBay, wait a little while to see if the price of a PS3 drops, and just buy one out-right. Or, if you can't wait for that, just buy one right away with the money you get. But by all means, I'd say no to the the trade.

I would post the appropriate Ebay things today with the $.20 one day only listing sale with my Buy It Now price. (3 day listing)
Gamecube games.
and post the other items on craigslist.

then find an used 60 at GS.

If this doesn''t work complete the trade in 4 days.

Good Luck!

bread's done
Back