Trade: Fruit Ninja, Halo Anniversary, 3 months Live

PeuswahBoy

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi guys...I have extra codes for Fruit Ninja, Halo Anniversary map pack and a 3 month live card that I can't use due to being on a family plan. I'm looking for Microsoft points in return, so I guess make me an offer for any/all?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this...I mainly lurk here, and don't post much.

I don't have any MS points for trade but CML for the 3 month Live code please Sir.

If you don't want to trade for anything other then points I understand that and it's no problem my friend. :)

[quote name='PeuswahBoy']Ok...call me a nubcake if you must, but what exactly is CML? Lol[/QUOTE]

Nah I am a noob as well my friend. CML stands for "Check my list".

If you look by my feedback counter, below my avatar you will see a little while vertical button with "CML" in it. Push that and it will take you to a person's merchandise list, or thread rather. :)

Here's a link to mine in case you can't find the CML button -

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=308283

Thanks buddy! Remember we all have to learn from someone at sometime, I recall when I first joined a few months ago I had no idea what CML stood for or what the little white button did myseld. :p

Hahaha awesome. Thanks for the pointer. Definitely appreciate it. After looking through your list, there are a couple of 360 games I'm interested in (Rayman and Space Marine), but mainly I was looking for points to download the Karkand Pack for me, and the Black Ops Resurrection pack for my boys. Do you have a code for either of those?

I have the Xbox 360 BF3 code that's for the online pass and Karkand Expansion. I'll trade for 3 months xbox live code?
Please PM if you want to so it sends me an email.

bread's done
Back