Trade in any game and get a game for $2.99 at ReplayGamez

bigtima

CAG Veteran
Trade any PS3, Wii, or Xbox 360 game and get one of the following games for $2.99 at http://www.replaygamez.com/catalog.php?help_ref_category=57:

The Darkness (Xbox 360)
The Simpsons (Xbox 360)
Burnout Revenge (Xbox 360)
Resident Evil 4 (Wii)
Lost Planet (Xbox 360)
Assassins Creed (PS3, Xbox 360)
Dead Rising (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
NBA 2k7 (Xbox 360)
Wii Play (Wii)
Ghost Recon (Xbox 360)

These are some older games but this looks like a good deal. The offer is good while supplies last.

http://www.replaygamez.com/catalog.php?help_ref_category=57

[quote name='rabbitt']Most of those games are only a few bucks more than $3 anyways.[/QUOTE]

yeah, not worth it to risk sending in a game.

and all disc only.

Eh I think I might risk it and just send a copy of NBA 2k8 in hopes of getting Assassins Creed or maybe even Mass Effect

haha, i got a copy of madden 06 360, wouldn't mind getting RE4 wii for $3

nvm the other person has to accept the trade for it to work, yeah stranglehold for dead space good deal..

Last edited by a moderator:
This is some knock-off of Goozex. Except it's three bucks for a trade instead of one.
I didn't get that either until I started reading about how to actually do a trade.

Hi, I am the founder of ReplayGamez and while we are small we are a very reliable company. We have been around for over a year and we do everything we can to ensure that our customers have the smoothest trading experience possible. Give us a chance and you won't be disappointing. Thanks.

Richard

[quote name='ReplayGamer']Hi, I am the founder of ReplayGamez and while we are small we are a very reliable company. We have been around for over a year and we do everything we can to ensure that our customers have the smoothest trading experience possible. Give us a chance and you won't be disappointing. Thanks.

Richard[/QUOTE]

Talk to CheapyD then and see what you can do for us.

[quote name='ReplayGamer']Hi, I am the founder of ReplayGamez and while we are small we are a very reliable company. We have been around for over a year and we do everything we can to ensure that our customers have the smoothest trading experience possible. Give us a chance and you won't be disappointing. Thanks.

Richard[/QUOTE]
well i do try hard not to be dissapointing

[quote name='malfuncti0n']well i do try hard not to be dissapointing[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally, i try to be disappointing. So this all ruins my plans.

No idea why its disc only, i've seen dozens of places like this and most require the disc, manual, and inserts to be sent. This way you just remove yours from your case, and put the ones you recieve in the case.

So, Richard, are the case and manual included? Or is this just for a disc?

And I tried to sign up for your site (twice) but your form system is bunk. It sends me the following:
Hi @FIRST_NAME@,

You are just one step away from joining the safest, fastest, and most reliable online trading site for videogames.

To start your risk-free membership we just need you to confirm your e-mail address by clicking here. If clicking the link does not work, you can copy and paste the link into the web address bar of your Internet browser.

URL: http://www.replaygamez.com/verify.php?act=link&email=@NAME@&code=@ACTIVATE_CODE@ Email Address: @NAME@ Validation Code: @ACTIVATE_CODE@

After your membership is confirmed, you will be able to trade games with a few simple clicks.It's as easy as selecting the games you want to trade from our extensive database. And don't forget your first trade is free!

Happy Trading!
The Replaygamez Team

That isn't very reassuring.

[quote name='Doctor Seleski']So, Richard, are the case and manual included? Or is this just for a disc?

And I tried to sign up for your site (twice) but your form system is bunk. It sends me the following:

That isn't very reassuring.[/QUOTE]

Doctor Selesksi - At this time we only offer disc-only trades but we are evaluating expanding our service to include cases and manuals. I apologize for the site sign up issues and we'll get this fixed as soon as we can.

I'm happy to say that we have addressed all known site issues and we still have a few games left as part of this deal. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

bread's done
Back