Trade in price at Eb for Oblivion.

SpikeSpiegel

CAGiversary!
I'm new to the 360, and I really don't know how Eb sets trade in prices for 360 games. I bought this game for $45, and I don't see myself having the time to play this right now. So if I could get at least $40 (I relaize this would probably be asking a lot, but who knows) for it I'm going to trade it in, then re-purchase it once I see a price drop.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']I'm new to the 360, and I really don't know how Eb sets trade in prices for 360 games. I bought this game for $45, and I don't see myself having the time to play this right now. So if I could get at least $40 (I relaize this would probably be asking a lot, but who knows) for it I'm going to trade it in, then re-purchase it once I see a price drop.[/QUOTE]

$25.00

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/trade-ins/trade-ins.asp

You'll get $35 - $40 selling it on Ebay.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']Shit, they really dupe you.

Thanks anyway, I guess I'll hold onto it for the time being.[/QUOTE]

Why would they give you back $40 for a game you paid $45 for...or $40.49 with your discount card?

[quote name='Scahom1']Why would they give you back $40 for a game you paid $45 for...or $40.49 with your discount card?[/quote]
They're selling it for $55. I wouldn't expect $40 from them but $25 is fucking insane. They charge you $30 more than what they buy it for. (I got it for $45 somewhere else)

lesson learned: don't trade in at gamestop.

I guess the $25 could turn into $38 if you included the 30% bonus coupon in GI, 10% more card bonus, and traded in two other games for the 3 trades bonus $10. Still kinda shitty, and most stores won't let you stack those. Gay.

[quote name='SpikeSpiegel']They're selling it for $55. I wouldn't expect $45 from them but $25 is fucking insane. They charge you $30 more than what they but it for. (I got it for $45 somewhere else)[/QUOTE]

It sucks. Just like someone who can't post in the right forum as well.

bread's done
Back