Trade-in suggestion: add Toys R Us?

cheapsk8ron

CAGiversary!
So I just found out that Toys R Us does video game trade-ins. I got a higher trade-in value for BF3 than gamestop, bestbuy, or amazon. This might be the better alternative if you're fine with TRU store credit. Anyways, maybe you should allow us to edit/see the trade-in value of games in Toys R Us as well instead of only gamestop and blockbuster?

[quote name='cheapsk8ron']So I just found out that Toys R Us does video game trade-ins. I got a higher trade-in value for BF3 than gamestop, bestbuy, or amazon. This might be the better alternative if you're fine with TRU store credit. Anyways, maybe you should allow us to edit/see the trade-in value of games in Toys R Us as well instead of only gamestop and blockbuster?[/QUOTE]

I had the shortcut for the longest time but their tivs pretty much always sucked. I am surprised you were able to get better tiv. But does better mean good? Or just better because better isn't always worth it.

You used to be able to look up the values at ToysRUsTradeInCenter.com (as well as mail the games to them instead of trading in store) but once Gamer's Factory stopped handling the trades for TRU, the site stopped working.

bread's done
Back